Server time (UTC): 2021-10-21 05:06

Hey man, thanks for the reply! I've read the rules a couple of times now and I agree with them so far. The only thing I'm wondering is whether my ''Whitelistletter'' will be sufficient. I put quite some effort into it but when I send a copy to my friend who is already ''accepted'' he said I wouldn't get in because it wasn't serious enough.. Are you an admin of any kind? Do you think you could tell what you think when I send you a PM with a copy of my background? Than I'll go figure out how to send a PM ;p

Greatings,

Niels

• MVP

Hey man, thanks for the reply! I've read the rules a couple of times now and I agree with them so far. The only thing I'm wondering is whether my ''Whitelistletter'' will be sufficient. I put quite some effort into it but when I send a copy to my friend who is already ''accepted'' he said I wouldn't get in because it wasn't serious enough.. Are you an admin of any kind? Do you think you could tell what you think when I send you a PM with a copy of my background? Than I'll go figure out how to send a PM ;p

Greatings,

Niels

Hey! Welcome to the server!

We aren't admins, but we can help with the whitelisting (by giving tips)!

Also, make sure you read this thread, it covers the usual mistakes done by new players while sending their applications!

Don't hesitate to ask / show your whitelist application in PM! We'll try to help :)

Good luck!