Server time (UTC): 2021-10-18 11:08

Hello

Guest ullrstenson

Guest ullrstenson

Hi guys, I'm still fairly new to DayZ. I've been a prepper/zombie fanatic/Dnd&wWOW geek for ages so this game seems like a perfect fit. Especially when a character is new, I play him like a screw up. In my 3rd edition dnd days, my DM allowed me to keep bringing the same character back because of my love of comical deaths. This one time, a Giant used my elf ranger to accidentally invent a combination of golf and baseball.

• MVP

Hi guys, I'm still fairly new to DayZ. I've been a prepper/zombie fanatic/Dnd&wWOW geek for ages so this game seems like a perfect fit. Especially when a character is new, I play him like a screw up. In my 3rd edition dnd days, my DM allowed me to keep bringing the same character back because of my love of comical deaths. This one time, a Giant used my elf ranger to accidentally invent a combination of golf and baseball.

Combination of baseball and golf..

Poor elf.

Welcome to the server!

If you haven't sent your application already, send it here! Make sure you read this thread and follow the instructions to make a good application!

Take a look at this guide, it covers the basics of the server and the forum!

It looks like you're really enjoying RP'ing so we're glad to have you with us! :)

Take a look at the Role Playing section of the forum and feel free to post your own story!

If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask!

I hope you'll have fun with us! :)

Woah.. lol

Welcome to DayZRP !

Khardia already tell everything but... make sure to read the rules, twice !

If you have any questions,feel free to ask.