Server time (UTC): 2021-10-19 19:21

Introductions 'n Junk

What's goin' on, folks?

I've been playing here for the last couple days, so I figure I'll make myself known. I've been roleplaying for as long as I can remember, and I know how to keep IC and OOC separate (if you fuck my character over, as long as it was well done, we can share a laugh over it), and I'm just looking for some fun and engaging RP.

I've RPed several pen&paper games, most of them with, y'know, actual pen and paper, but a few of them in online settings (RP chats, PbEM, PbP, MUDs, etc.) but never on a game like this. We'll see how it goes.

A little about myself, I live in America's beer capitol, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, though I'm originally from Houston, Texas, born and raised. I play bass in an industrial band on Wax Trax II records out of Chicago, and I tend bar. I started a youtube channel about a month ago with the singer in my band (and best friend of over a decade) called VirtualBromance, a gaming channel that I have, and will be putting videos of my time here at DayZRP. Gray is my favorite color, and I'm hungry. That's... that's about it.

In any case, I'm glad to be here with you all, and I've been having a good time so far.