Server time: 2017-10-19, 14:48
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
YakMedic

Refreshing!

YakMedic    0

So, I finally had a little time, since I was approved, to log on and check things out. Unfortunately, I didn't have any chances at RP with anyone due to the lack of numbers on the server and server drops, but that is cool. No worries and definitely no complaints. I enjoyed it none-the-less. What was absolutely amazing about my little time that I was on is the fact that I wasn't worried about KoS. That was one of the big things that made me step away from the game. Log on, get gear, get KoS, rinse and repeat. Just that little knowledge in the back of my head that I do not necessarily have to worry about that made those few minutes so enjoyable. Renewed excitement for this awesome game. Anyway, I hope to see a few of you soon in game. Character name is Tyler Jansen.

Vandy    34

Glad you enjoyed your very brief moments on the server.

Now just wait till you encounter your first roleplay session with a great group!

YakMedic    0

I can't wait. I use to RP a ton when I played EQ back in the day. I haven't found a game since then that has the potential to be great in that aspect. I have now. I just have to work the rust off and start getting back in character.

Guest bobman235   
Guest bobman235

that's great man. I hope you have more good moments on dayzrp to come!

Pussy    378

There are many really fantastic groups here and hopefully you run into a friendly one! Friendly or not, though, you're going to get a really great role play experience c:

Have fun!

scout1235    0

This is exactly why I applied to the server, hopefully I get accepted. I'd love to be able to play RP without worrying about hackers or KoS.