Server time: 2017-08-17, 08:01

Sign in to follow this  
Mochabot

Need help friend can't make an account.

Question

Mochabot    0

As you can see from the subject, my friend can't make an account on the Dayz RP webpage. When he fills out all of the info and trys to finish the account it keeps making him re answer the question at the bottom of the info page that says "which staff group should you contact in case you need help etc." If I recall, it clearly says under that question to "answer to the best of your ability" which, to me would means if he is a little off it's okay. I don't know how to answer that question mainly because I don't recall having that question when I registered. If someone could help that would be super rad.

thank you.

9 answers to this question

/moved to Troubleshooting

Eagle    341

not 100% sure but i think you can actually refresh the question and get a new one that you can answer.

and if that does not work you could always jump on ts and in to the waiting for staff for a staff member to help you further withe the issue here is the ip if you do not have it ts.dayzrp.com

Mochabot    0

"which staff group should you contact in case you need help etc."

A helper of the community?

ya we tried putting down the staff members like "admin" or el presidente or what ever lol stuff along those lines but nothing worked

not 100% sure but i think you can actually refresh the question and get a new one that you can answer.

and if that does not work you could always jump on ts and in to the waiting for staff for a staff member to help you further withe the issue here is the ip if you do not have it ts.dayzrp.com

Alright thanks man! idk why we didn't think of team speak in the first place. haha oops

ObeSpartan    0

Look, i kinda gave you the answer. I think maybe, that i am not allowed to put the "right" answer here...

Sometimes you have to read clearly and just overlook things.

Last tip: take my answer above, quick search to forum about the staff..

Mochabot    0

Look, i kinda gave you the answer. I think maybe, that i am not allowed to put the "right" answer here...

Sometimes you have to read clearly and just overlook things.

Last tip: take my answer above, quick search to forum about the staff..

Shhhhhhhh i got the hint >__> lele nahh thanks for the help we shall try that :DDD

Ill mark this as solved as it seems you have gotten an answer to your issue.

Mochabot    0

Thanks everyone for the help ill let you all know if this works. im currently waiting on my friend to come online so he can make his account.