Server time: 2017-10-18, 20:20
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Spartan

Unofficial group?

Question

Spartan    1229

Hi fellow survivors,

So, i had a lot of fun today complaining that there was no order and no nice people around me anymore with my Character Miles Monroe. I had the crazy idea of starting an Monroe Republic, to regain order and help people out. Monroe decided that zelenogorsk would be a great capital. so i met Clyde Hardwick there and he wanted to help me with this Idea. we started helping people and had alot of fun and great RP. we met 3 other guys, Tom, Josh and Jack i believe. they decided to join us to what was great. we helped some guys out and went to Green Mountain to do some trading. We RPed about the Republic and people seemed to like it. soon we had alot of people who wanted to join us for our cause. unfortunately the server crashed and my pc as well. people told me to make a group on the website, so i read the rules. Unfortunately i don't have the 3 months of DayzRP expierence yet. however i have RPed alot in Arma 3 altis life so i am not new to the RP idea.

so, finally here is my question:

Am i allowed to have an unofficial group untill I have the 3 months of expierence?

I can keep track of the members myself.

thanks for reading this!

14 answers to this question

Dave Frost    0

Hello general Monroe,

Had some good RP today as well! It was nice that I could join your group with some other guys. We became very good friends in character I believe. We all had our experiences and had the same idea of what we were looking for in this republic. It is a shame that it didn't work out for you though. If this idea makes the scene, I want to be the first to join! "For the good cause"

Cheers,

Dave (aka Clyde)

Kanye    14

The answer is yes! Dynamic groups allow you to share KOS rights in game and share your RP in a plethora of ways. Remember that there is a high standard for groups so while the 3 months is important, also increase your forum activity for the best chance of acceptance.

Good luck Monroe!

Lewis-dc    0

Yeah i was one of those guys awaiting to speak to 'General Monroe' at Zelenogorsk. I liked the idea a lot. Maybe i will find Monroe around sometime to try and continue what ended when the server crashed. ^

Spartan    1229

The answer is yes! Dynamic groups allow you to share KOS rights in game and share your RP in a plethora of ways. Remember that there is a high standard for groups so while the 3 months is important, also increase your forum activity for the best chance of acceptance.

Good luck Monroe!

Thats great to hear! Thanks for the advice!

Yeah i was one of those guys awaiting to speak to 'General Monroe' at Zelenogorsk. I liked the idea a lot. Maybe i will find Monroe around sometime to try and continue what ended when the server crashed. ^

It is great that you want to join The Republic. Now we just protect Zelenogorsk so you will find us there. See you soon!

General Monroe

Mikachu    26

As per Kanye - but if you want to have a proper group it is reccomended to make a thread. It helps a lot!

/solved

Spartan    1229

As per Kanye - but if you want to have a proper group it is reccomended to make a thread. It helps a lot!

/solved

Thanks for the advice. I'll recruite members and spread the idea of the Monroe Republic in game. After the 3 months of expierence i'll try to get it official with the thread and stuff.

Davos    5

If you need someone to deliver mail for the Monroe Republic, I am the official Chernarus Post Rememenant.

Spartan    1229

oh is that not allowed? okay guess it needs to change then

Lol dude, your in game name and the whole group idea you came up with apparently is exactly the same as some television series called "Revolution". What are the chances on that :o

Spartan    1229

Lol dude, your in game name and the whole group idea you came up with apparently is exactly the same as some television series called "Revolution". What are the chances on that :o

i know i based the idea of the series, just finished watching it haha. didn't realise it was not allowed so im changing the names. thinking of Daniel Monroe and The Republic of Order. not quite sure yet..

Adlern    2

Hi fellow survivors,

So, i had a lot of fun today complaining that there was no order and no nice people around me anymore with my Character Miles Monroe. I had the crazy idea of starting an Monroe Republic, to regain order and help people out. Monroe decided that zelenogorsk would be a great capital. so i met Clyde Hardwick there and he wanted to help me with this Idea. we started helping people and had alot of fun and great RP. we met 3 other guys, Tom, Josh and Jack i believe. they decided to join us to what was great. we helped some guys out and went to Green Mountain to do some trading. We RPed about the Republic and people seemed to like it. soon we had alot of people who wanted to join us for our cause. unfortunately the server crashed and my pc as well. people told me to make a group on the website, so i read the rules. Unfortunately i don't have the 3 months of DayzRP expierence yet. however i have RPed alot in Arma 3 altis life so i am not new to the RP idea.

Am i allowed to have an unofficial group untill I have the 3 months of expierence?

thanks for reading this!

Thanks for the great RP in Zelenogorsk and GM last week, me and my friend had a blast! We were the two Ghillie guys (Jack Brown and Lars Svendsen) and we had a Doctor with us. Unfortunately the server crashed and we had some problems logging in again.

But if you have a group going, and are in need of two Ghillie suited scouts on the team - Give me tell!

Spartan    1229

Hi fellow survivors,

thanks for reading this!

Thanks for the great RP in Zelenogorsk and GM last week, me and my friend had a blast! We were the two Ghillie guys (Jack Brown and Lars Svendsen) and we had a Doctor with us. Unfortunately the server crashed and we had some problems logging in again.

But if you have a group going, and are in need of two Ghillie suited scouts on the team - Give me tell!

i really liked it to man!

you guys should swing by Zelenogorsk sometime ;)

Vaine    23

Aye you really need to change the name buddy. Too similar to the tv show , make something yourself rather than copying a tv show . The rewards are greater