Server time: 2017-08-20, 06:00

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Senna1337

Another Question about being an Amnesiac

Question

Guest Senna1337   
Guest Senna1337

So when i am an Amnesiac, and i was shot in the Head with several Bystanders SEEING and KNOWING my Killer. am i permitted to ICly find out from one of the Bystanders who my Killer is?

4 answers to this question

No.

You can't go and find your killer.

Also, you're not supposed to return where you died.

If you die, you are not allowed to return to the area within 1km radius of the location where you died before a bare minimum of 90 minutes has passed.

Teas    1

Nope, because you weren't killed. You've essentially just followed NLR, When you die you lose memories surrounding the event that led to your death, you've just taken the NLR more literaly and forgotten EVERYTHING your character knows.

EDIT: Also the other thread is still open so you didn't really ned to open a new one. I know it's a different question but you could have continued the conversation.

Matt    21

As everybody says you are not allowed to remember any events of your death or what lead to your death, this also means others cannot tell you about your death that would be downright silly and would be a break of NLR.

/solved

Well, as you survived it, you can choose wether you remember anything or not. It's all about RP, so you can go Fallout NV style and remember it or not. If you remember it you sure can ask them, while playing, with proper RP who did it. If you chose to not remember it, you can't ask them, as it might be seen as some kind of death, and so you lose all memories leading up to your dead, even those guys seeing you die.