Server time: 2017-10-18, 00:28
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
ObeSpartan

Few Question about Character

ObeSpartan    0

Hello Fellas,

i got some questions and hopefully you guys gonna make a little discussion with giving your POV.

Here are these questions:

1) When is it time for yourself to create/make/play a new character?

2) Are you more the person who does not like to play 2 many chars? Or do you say this doesnt mind?

3) Did you ever stopped playin a char ramdomly, cuz youve got a brand new idea? (Or did you shortcutted the storyline?

4) Are you able to play a nice char then when its time a tough guy? (or maybe scary?)

Thanks if you give your answers and share your thoughts.

I hope there isnt a thread like this, if yes im terrible sorry! :(

Anyway lets see. :)

Vandy    34

The bright blue makes this hard to read!

1) When I am not amused by the role he plays. For example, I was tired of the CDF character I was portraying. I did not like the rp we were having so I decided to create something new.

2) I stick to one character. I do not have alts.

3) Brand new character from scratch.

4) Have always been the nice guy so far.

Vapor    0

1) When is it time for yourself to create/make/play a new character?

I recently made a new character. Because, I wanted a new name, a new personality and a new story to write. So, this could be anytime.

2) Are you more the person who does not like to play 2 many chars? Or do you say this doesnt mind?

I like to play all sorts of characters. The more the better. Making new and different characters always makes the story fresh.

3) Did you ever stopped playin a char ramdomly, cuz youve got a brand new idea? (Or did you shortcutted the storyline?

No. I make sure that my character's story is complete, if I am going to move on to another character.

4) Are you able to play a nice char then when its time a tough guy? (or maybe scary?)

Yes. I do everything I can to make the roleplay enjoyable for both parties. If the time comes for me to be an asshole I will be.

ObeSpartan    0

The bright blue makes this hard to read!

1) When I am not amused by the role he plays. For example, I was tired of the CDF character I was portraying. I did not like the rp we were having so I decided to create something new.

2) I stick to one character. I do not have alts.

3) Brand new character from scratch.

4) Have always been the nice guy so far.

Did you ever thought about playin something different than a nice guy?

Shy, aggresive, tough, scary, ?

No. I make sure that my character's story is complete, if I am going to move on to another character.

I see.

But the story ends, when YOU say its over, you know what i mean?

Did you ever thought about a shortcut? Are do you think you will shortcut a story in future, or do you think each story is well written...?

Jm Von Cat    154

1) When you feel it is time, perhaps your old character is finaly ready to be permad, or he just drifts away to make way for a new one

2) Right now i have only ever had three characters, one is permad back in mod and the other two are still alive and kicking. The only problem i have is the difficulty in carrying two sets of different gear.

3) Nope, the character i designed to kill of is still around (I got to attatched to him)

4) Well, as an examle Lt. Alexander is generaly kind and understanding he dislikes killing but will do what is necisary. Piss him off by threatening those he cares about or feels he must protect and he will be one scary mother fucker..

But Vladimer? well now he is a stuttering teenager not verry threatening... but if you ever get him to yell at you it can be pretty damn scary (From what im told anyway :P)

ObeSpartan    0

1) When you feel it is time, perhaps your old character is finaly ready to be permad, or he just drifts away to make way for a new one

2) Right now i have only ever had three characters, one is permad back in mod and the other two are still alive and kicking. The only problem i have is the difficulty in carrying two sets of different gear.

3) Nope, the character i designed to kill of is still around (I got to attatched to him)

4) Well, as an examle Lt. Alexander is generaly kind and understanding he dislikes killing but will do what is necisary. Piss him off by threatening those he cares about or feels he must protect and he will be one scary mother fucker..

But Vladimer? well now he is a stuttering teenager not verry threatening... but if you ever get him to yell at you it can be pretty damn scary (From what im told anyway :P)

I see, thank you very much!

So, well like i thought its really hard to jump from one char to an other without even thinkin about the gear, i mean his attitude at itself...

3 Chars sounds not much, i am creating my 3. one now...which goes in a totally different way..

The ones ive played before were friendly and stuff with an unique character the NEW one is kinda mysterious and a little scary (voice, words he chooses and stuff)

But ive experienced 1 thing: The scary one needs ppl who accept him, or the ppl are gonna exclude you...

hm