Server time: 2017-08-17, 06:12

Sign in to follow this  

My Username

BloodReaper is my universal name when it comes to gaming networks and such. i am trying youtube out when i build my first computer around this upcoming may, trying to get a good name now so i don't waste time on that if i were to ever stick with it.

So really all i am asking is if it is a good game?

and if it is or isn't why? and what do you think the name means?

By making this thread, you are also uncertain if it is a good name or not, I think that it's alright.

Bloodreaper: Reaping blood from foes.

Its good I suppose?

Well, see the name came from a story i've made that i have been working on for like 3 years (i like making up stories, a hobby of mine) and bloodreapers were creatures in the book and my username wound up changing to that. i just want to make sure my name isn't really generic and such.

Clammy    0

Its good I suppose?

Well, see the name came from a story i've made that i have been working on for like 3 years (i like making up stories, a hobby of mine) and bloodreapers were creatures in the book and my username wound up changing to that. i just want to make sure my name isn't really generic and such.

I'm not sure if you can roleplay as a creature IG.. Maybe a cannibal?

By making this thread, you are also uncertain if it is a good name or not, I think that it's alright.

Exactly what i had in mind from what i said in the post above :) just wanted to see what anyone else thought

Its good I suppose?

no, no, no, this is off topic it has nothing to do with dayzrp, just a question i was asking if it sounded stupid or not if it was a channel name.

Clammy    0

Exactly what i had in mind from what i said in the post above :) just wanted to see what anyone else thought

no, no, no, this is off topic it has nothing to do with dayzrp, just a question i was asking if it sounded stupid or not if it was a channel name.

Nope, sounds fine.

Nope, sounds fine.

K thanks :)