Server time: 2017-10-18, 13:13
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
John Marshal

journal entry 1

Lets start from the beginning to the day this world went to hell. My name is John Marshal I lived in Chicago as a construction worker. I went to Chernarus to go surprise my girlfriend Ikaros Redd for her birthday. I got to Chernarus a the night before her birthday I slept in the hotel for the night. I was awaken by police sirens I looked outside the window to see where they were going I thought someone tried stealing a car so I went back to sleep. The next morning I got up and went outside no one was outside I thought people where still sleeping. I checked my watch and it was 6:30 I figured something was wrong so I went to Ikaros's house I knocked on her do but nobody answered I knocked for a second time and a third time but still no answer. I tried looking through her window but the windows where covered so I tried calling her cell but she didn't answer. I knew something was wrong so I tried breaking down the door but I couldn't so I broke her window and crawled into the house. I saw blood everywhere I was worried about her I didn't know if it was Ikaros's blood so I looked around the house I walked into a room and saw two bodies none of them was hers so I continued looking around the house all I saw blood but no bodies I was glad I didn't see her body in the house. I went to the door to and I saw a bloody knife so thought it could of been Ikaros that had the knife I didn't know Ikaros was still alive but I had to find her. I went outside and I saw a man walking it looked like he was hurt so I went to help him as I get closer to him I ask him if he's ok he look at me his face had a chunk of his cheek so I asked again if He was ok. he started to run at me I freaked out and ran away from the man, he tackled me and tried to bit me but I kept pushing his face away from me. A man stabbed the guy that tried to bite me in the back of the head with a knife, the man helped me up and told me his name was Spriggs I knew that wasn't his real name but I didn't care so asked if I was ok and if I was bit. I didn't have a scratch on me other an some dirt so I said "Yes". I asked the man "Do you know what's going on?". He told me "People are getting infected by some virus and killing other people that haven't been infected". I asked him if he can help me find Ikaros he agreed to help me and we went off to look for her. After a week of looking for her I started to write in a journal about the days that have gone by looking for Ikaros.( And my story continues)

Hello if you like my journal entry and want more please tell me and say what you think about this journal entry

Sign in to follow this