Server time: 2017-08-21, 16:05

Sign in to follow this  
iiMrPlobzz

THE QUEUE IS MASSIVE FOR WHITELISTING

Guest Frenzy   
Guest Frenzy

Patience.

That's what happens when something cool is cool. Everyone wants to be a cool kid.

It'll settle. Just wait patiently. It's just so many people have signed up and now they want a piece of the cake called "DayZRP".

You'll get your piece. Everyone does. ;)

Revilo    7

If you're trying to get your manditory post in, doing it here dosent count ^_^

Try to post somewhere else before the 30 days expire and you account deletes

edit: Also, welcome to the community i guess? and being active in the forums will lower you place in the que aswell as donating but you dont need to, you will be reviewed in due time

Milos    0

There's a few things you could do to push yourself up the queue. Due to the limited staff this sometimes happens so there's a priority system in place. If you show interest in the community it will hasten your application.

A solid and thorough Application would've landed you a little closer to the beginning of the queue, if you post and contribute in the Forums you'll also get bumped. You could also make a small donation to help pay server costs and that will also bring you up the queue.

All I can do is wish you the best of luck and ask that you be patient, the staff put in their own time to make this a great community. It's totally worth the wait, believe me!

Othuyeg    20

You have received generously constructive advice from the community. The thread will be closed as a precautionary measure.

7a0917d7cc.jpg