Server time: 2017-10-21, 05:10
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Pender891

What do you expect Standalone to be with mods?

Pender891    0

Sadly mod support will be added last in the game development, but i expect great things.

First of all we're 100% going to see Battle Royale, new great items, new weapons, new MAPS! PRAY FOR THE NEW F***ING MAPS! Who's not done with Chernarus? I mean come on...

I expect also a DayZRP mod, where there are all kind of addons and dynamics to make the game more realistic and more RP.

Base building will be added in the game as a feature, but i think with the mods we'll see crazy things.

I would love to see rare and spooky monsters creeping around, some sort of Namalsk 2.0

Maybe the modders will remake zombies because let's be honest, dayz zombies are the worst zombies EVER. http://i.imgur.com/fuj97wI.jpg

If they won't make a snowy map i'll cry like a baby.

And i HOPE it won't be like the mod where modders fixed the game instead of the developers.

Also i really hope they won't add awful things like in Epoch or Overpoch... Are you really adding traders, money, NPCs and godmode areas in a survival game? That's a blasphemy for me.

What do you think and what do you expect?

Guest Phat J   
Guest Phat J

I just want more weapons,cars, and XMLs.

Joffrey    894

I am not a fan of mods. So, I'll just stick with my vanilla DayZ.

^ This. inb4 300 helicopters and vehicles. More content sooner. IE not taking literally 2 years before making a single vehicle would be nice. I did pay $~40 for the game after all.. :/

Guest Doug Quade   
Guest Doug Quade

Honestly I think it is going to follow in the exact same footsteps that it did with the MOD. Reason being, the majority of the SA players are from the MOD :)

Guest SPIDER_IV   
Guest SPIDER_IV

I feel like there is definitely going to be texture mods, like ICEnhancer. I'm not too sure there will be new clothing and weapons mod though. If there are, it would be a re-texture.