Server time: 2017-10-19, 11:04
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Mr Stagger Lee

I failed my whitelist :(

Oh well try again a guys fingers crossed lol i fail on the KOS rule?

lol I always get KOSd

Anyone else fail on this topic to first time? did you find it as grey as me or find it black and white?

well i hope my 2000 words can describe it this time :)

Oh and I found the passphrase in a jiffy this time

Peace

Subso    0

I failed the first time too, dont worry :D

I think I failed at... putting the time from the KoS rule... so yeha.

Good luck this time! Nice to see another mask here ;P

Van    0

I am looking forward not to fail it first time as well, but I'll have my fingers crossed for you.

Gas mask party!

Guest Doug Quade   
Guest Doug Quade

Mr Lee, I wold highly recommend having some Community Helpers go over your 2nd app. Granted they can not do the work for you, but they can look at weak spots and offer suggestions for improvement. I failed my first app as well, and after doing what I am suggesting, I was approved on my 2nd app. Good luck and hope to see you in server soon.

Guest Senna1337   
Guest Senna1337

Dont worry, People who fail on the first Try are VERY likely to make it on the 2nd Try, i had a Part of the KOS Rule missing which explains how to treat a Hostage and after i fixed that i was promptly accepted

Khazar031    0

Ye KoS rule is a bi***, i failed it as well. Now i wait for my next app to be reviewed, i hope it will be OK this time:D

Teas    1

Mr Lee, I wold highly recommend having some Community Helpers go over your 2nd app. Granted they can not do the work for you, but they can look at weak spots and offer suggestions for improvement. I failed my first app as well, and after doing what I am suggesting, I was approved on my 2nd app. Good luck and hope to see you in server soon.

*Waves* Hello, always happy to help if you want your application looked over for a bit of a warm fuzzy feeling before you submit again.

Yerug    0

I just re-applied after a failed 1st attempt as well. But the feedback you get on what's missing is very good! So just try your best to systematically re-do or add what's been criticized. :)

Rampage    0

Lost of people fail the first time. Our whitelists are very hard for a reason. Take your time and dont try to shortcut things. Provide details and examples. I also would suggest talking to a community helper in TS for some tips and help.

Target006    0

Failed my 1st attempt of whitelisting. Apparently i took the expression "in your own words" to literally, and actually tried to give an explanation that would prove that i had read through, and understood the rules, but in my own words. There where some specific points that I was asked to elaborate upon, when this initial whitelisting attempt was made. In my 2nd attempt, i obviously elaborated as best I could, on everything mentioned in the rejection. One thing gave me a little trouble though, so I took the liberty of specifying my doubts in the 2nd try. This was unfortunately rejected as well, with some new specific things, that needed further elaboration. No problem. Could have mentioned these the 1st time, but it's all good. I re-apply. The one who read through my 2nd attempt, even took the time to give me a comment, on the point of doubt that I had. TY to whomever this might have been. Mentioned in 2nd rejection, where 3 new specific things, that i was asked to elaborate upon. Other than that, I was told everything else was fine. At least that was the message i received. I elaborate on the 3, and re-apply for the 3rd and final time, thinking that I have finally filled in all the blanks. 3rd application is now rejected, with 1, not previously mentioned, point that needs further elaboration. Again, this could have been mentioned at the 1st attempt, or maybe even the 2nd? But now i'm not allowed to specify the new point of interest, as 3 applications are all that is allowed. Though I'm never gonna be playing on DayZRP servers now, I would still like to thank most of the administrators for their hard work. But it would appear that there are some internal misunderstandings as to what is to be specified? This is the only explanation i see, why there are different (new) points, that need elaboration, i'm guessing depending on who happens to read through the application. Perhaps a look at the previous grounds for rejection, would be a help for the read-through of 2nd and 3rd application?

Brad    158

Failed my 1st attempt of whitelisting. Apparently i took the expression "in your own words" to literally, and actually tried to give an explanation that would prove that i had read through, and understood the rules, but in my own words. There where some specific points that I was asked to elaborate upon, when this initial whitelisting attempt was made. In my 2nd attempt, i obviously elaborated as best I could, on everything mentioned in the rejection. One thing gave me a little trouble though, so I took the liberty of specifying my doubts in the 2nd try. This was unfortunately rejected as well, with some new specific things, that needed further elaboration. No problem. Could have mentioned these the 1st time, but it's all good. I re-apply. The one who read through my 2nd attempt, even took the time to give me a comment, on the point of doubt that I had. TY to whomever this might have been. Mentioned in 2nd rejection, where 3 new specific things, that i was asked to elaborate upon. Other than that, I was told everything else was fine. At least that was the message i received. I elaborate on the 3, and re-apply for the 3rd and final time, thinking that I have finally filled in all the blanks. 3rd application is now rejected, with 1, not previously mentioned, point that needs further elaboration. Again, this could have been mentioned at the 1st attempt, or maybe even the 2nd? But now i'm not allowed to specify the new point of interest, as 3 applications are all that is allowed. Though I'm never gonna be playing on DayZRP servers now, I would still like to thank most of the administrators for their hard work. But it would appear that there are some internal misunderstandings as to what is to be specified? This is the only explanation i see, why there are different (new) points, that need elaboration, i'm guessing depending on who happens to read through the application. Perhaps a look at the previous grounds for rejection, would be a help for the read-through of 2nd and 3rd application?

Make yourself a ban appeal, in it show the final thing you needed to elaborste and explain it clearly. They may not acvept it but it's worth a shot.

drewhinny    0

Hey no worries man. I would ask for help from one of the community helpers. Maybe even have somebody you know read over it. Good luck you got this!