Server time: 2017-10-19, 07:24
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
redspear461

Question about G2A!

redspear461    3

Hey guys, I just have a quick question I'd like answered if possible! So I asked a couple people if I should buy off of G2A games the other day, and a lot of people told me that I should (Thanks for boosting my confidence, haven't used a website like G2A at all, didn't know if it was a scam or not :P).

Anyway I have two questions I'd like to ask, the first one being that I am going to buy Shadow Of Mordor, they have a premium edition and a regular one, I would like to buy the premium edition, so my question is has anyone bought a pack that includes a season pass alongside the game, and is it better to get that one or just the base game in case of scams?

My final question is using G2A shield, I looked into it and they said you need to go on their live video support or whatever, so they can make sure you have the game working and all. Does this take long for the video chat? And if so, what do I need to use it? Thanks to the people who answer below, I'm just hesitant about buying from suspicious looking sites like these :D

TomG    0

To your first question, I bought the normal one so no answer :(

To you second question, every time I buy from them I use the shield and I don't go on any chats. I just enter the code I got in an email and install the game no problem. I think those are the answers you are looking for.

Roman    0

Just don't be surprised if publishers remove their game for you, a lot of the codes are bought illegally and I don't see this going on for much longer.

redspear461    3

To your first question, I bought the normal one so no answer :(

To you second question, every time I buy from them I use the shield and I don't go on any chats. I just enter the code I got in an email and install the game no problem. I think those are the answers you are looking for.

Thanks man! I appreciate it a ton :D I just wanted to know what I should do, because I haven't used the site before :P Thanks again, you have my :beans:'s boy :D

enar21    1

G2A is 100 % safe! I once bought a cheaper key and ended up not getting the key. Then I just popped in to the live chat and got a quick replacement.

Don't worry at all, I have bought tons of games there :)

EDIT: There's no video chat, it's normal text chat. If you don't pay for G2A shield you won't get a replacement.