Server time: 2017-08-24, 01:05

Sign in to follow this  
Crazy_Coconut

What weapons would you like to be added?

So I though I will make a post about weapons which you would like to see in DayZ. Me personally would like to see SCAR-H because I just love the look of it :)

Tell me what weapons you would like to see in DayZ?

Dillington    0

Barrett please :3

no bandit would survive me :P

I don't know. The AS-50 and Barrett kinda broke DayZ mod I think...

BigRig    20

M-60 machine gun (Rambo !!!!)

M203 underbarrel grenade launcher for the tac assault rifles (m-4, aug..) I know it's noobtube but how often would you expect to find one.. It'd be like the holy grail if you found a shell or 2 for it.

USAS semi auto shotgun

Tear gas would be very fun for clearing buildings, same with IED's/molotovs or just more craftable weapons..

Van    0

Would like to see added more kinds of good-old weaponry, to say, WWII ones such as PPSH-41, MP40, StG 44. Maybe SMLE, Garand, M1A1 and, for example, Browning M1918 (BAR)?

BigRig    20

A m1 garand would make me a happy man. I've had the pleasure of firing one IRL and that sound of the old style top feeding mag flying out is quite satisfying haha. Although the m14 is basically the same gun just modified to run bottom feeding magazines which hold 20.. Im still a garand man..

Just thought of another good one.. A flamethrower? imagine walking into cherno and you see some nutbar walking the streets with a firesuit and gasmask roasting zombies with a 60 foot flame. Sheer terror!

Van    0

A m1 garand would make me a happy man. I've had the pleasure of firing one IRL and that sound of the old style top feeding mag flying out is quite satisfying haha. Although the m14 is basically the same gun just modified to run bottom feeding magazines which hold 20.. Im still a garand man..

Just thought of another good one.. A flamethrower? imagine walking into cherno and you see some nutbar walking the streets with a firesuit and gasmask roasting zombies with a 60 foot flame. Sheer terror!

Flamethrower is just too much, man :D

Buddy    861

Everyone's all about big modern guns and bullets.. Think more outside the box!!

- I would like a sling shot for rocks... :3 (and the ability to line up soda cans on a fence so that I could shoot them down with it) xD

- The ability to craft a POTATO GUN!!!

- A blackpowder / musket ball rifle would be really neat!!!

- not really a weapon but the animation / ability to mele with a gun or butt stock, pistol whip xD

- a drill?

- harpoon / Speer gun

- boxing gloves!

I would sit and think of more but my break at work is about over :(

Lightsaber. :P

I'd like to see simple things like: Glassbottle shank, Strangle wire, Spiked baseball bat, Molotov, etc.

BigRig    20

A craftable weapon with those boxing gloves... Barbed wire + Boxing gloves = The Stinger..(stolen from moe on the Simpsons)

Utobitha    0

Some snipers

erm...

More shotguns

and ermm...

Basically add all the guns in de world Rocket please.

Ghoozovich    263

Definitely would love a PPSh in there.

Perhaps also something like a G3 or G36.

It would also make sense for some more Russian/Soviet weapons like the A-91 or the Saiga shotgun.

I would die for the SVD Dragunov, the Sten gun would probably be my favourite though.

More warsaw pact stuff, maybe some world war II era weaponry. I'm hoping for an FAL/SLR though!

I believe most of the rifles people are calling for are militarised weapons from the eu. We are in a close proximity to Russia so most of the weapons should be Russian civilian rifles such as the saliva variants rome veer variants. Granted they all really are the same things, just with slight modifications to body's or caliber. But still, the mass amount of weapons the Russian civilians have. These would be what I would like to see implemented. The pp-91 is a good idea but maybe change it up for the more recent updated krechet rifles which have replace the pp in the real world. Yes, there still would be pp's about but not as common as the krechet.

There in reality should be no other NATO weapons that the M4 and maybe the beretta pistol. As this is the common carryall for US soldiers. In a quarantine state you would not find these high powered 50 cal snipers or these amazing DMR rifles people desire. Let's stick to the lore please :) I don't want it to be another gun fest.

Guest Thali   
Guest Thali

I would like to see an automatic shotgun in the DayZ universe. Maybe a magazine fed shotgun (like a straight or curved magazine) and a 45. acp submachinegun like a mac-10 or Thomson.