Server time: 2017-08-24, 10:45

Sign in to follow this  
Omyslash0

Application Question

Question

Omyslash0    0

I recently got rejected into the whitelist because I did not include enough information in the NLR section.

My question is, do I assume that the entire application was looked at and that the rest of it was acceptable, or should I assume that my application was only looked at up until the end of NLR and was rejected at that point?

5 answers to this question

Paton    0

I'd assume it was looked at up untill the NLR (Even though they probably looked at it all) Because i got rejected first time for something and then rejected the second time for something else (Got it right on my third go thankfully) so once you have re-done the NLR look through it all again and see if you can improve it in anyway.

Remember - Always add plenty of examples of how the different rules apply and write it as if you are explaining it to a noob (Sorry Mods ;P)

Hope this helps :)

x

Hessian    11

Administrators would likely have read the entire application in case there was additional information that they had to incorporate into the reasoning, thus improving your understanding on why your application was rejected.

In any case, don't be disheartened. Just learn the rules so they eventually become as familiar as the back of your hand. :P

I recently got rejected into the whitelist because I did not include enough information in the NLR section.

My question is, do I assume that the entire application was looked at and that the rest of it was acceptable, or should I assume that my application was only looked at up until the end of NLR and was rejected at that point?

Administrators would likely have read the entire application in case there was additional information that they had to incorporate into the reasoning, thus improving your understanding on why your application was rejected.

In any case, don't be disheartened. Just learn the rules so they eventually become as familiar as the back of your hand. :P

When admins find a mistake they stop reviewing the application.

Edit sorry for the rushed answer was in a hurry. Basicly everything before the NLR should be alright or else it would have been denied.

Teas    1

Remember the option to get it looked at before you resubmit is only a PM away. PM your improved application to myself or any of the other Community Helpers and we'll be happy to take a look and make sure you've got all the bases covered.

Teas    1

As you PM'd me your app, I shall mark as solved.

Will get back to you once I've a read.

/solving.