Server time: 2017-08-20, 00:19

Sign in to follow this  
reapstarr

The new Prison Island!?

reapstarr    0

After finally checking the new island out tonight on a pub server I've gotta say, its amazing. The lay out and building are really cool. from the RP side of it though, my character is really having a hard time justifying the swim across a freezing sea channel only to arrive at a prison island.

I guess this just leaves me curious as to what reason your characters find to make the swim. I'd really like to hear the cool stories as to why you would risk it.

I say that my character risks it as it's an island so perhaps the zombies cannot swim to the island and therefore it may be a safe haven.

scout1235    0

My character Richard Profit, traveled from Vybor to Zelonogorsk as of hearing news of a survivor outpost in the city. When he arrived it was just packed with zombies and no civilized life. A poster on a community bill board indicated another survivor camp at the prison off the coast of Balota. He believed there to be people as the prison was lit up with an orange tint. He wondered if maybe it was all a set up to lure people for supplies. It was already too late for Richard he was three quarters of the way to the island. There was no going back now. Almost immediately after stepping foot on land he heard people screaming at him to get on the ground. Richard turned to run, there was no going back now.

tymaishu13    0

I like the idea of the prison island, but due to it being so new and so many bandits and KoSers going there, I think I am going to avoid it for a month or two. Been there 3 times, KoSed twice.

But the other time I was there was absolutely fantastic! I was strip searched on arrival, I complied and all was well. About 20 minutes into looking around the compound 2 of the men who searched me at the beginning came up to me and mentioned that there wasn't a lot of food on the island and that they had been surviving off of the kindness of strangers. I took this to mean that people gave them what they could spare and it was enough for them to survive.

Boy was I wrong.

They eventually told me that they were in fact cannibals and that I looked delicious. I was flattered. I told them (read lied to them) that I too had consumed human meat and that I had a radio to get a few other people to come to the island so that we could feast. They bought it. I never actually radioed anyone, but instead told them that they were a day's trip away and if they would kindly not eat me, that we could all feast tomorrow night.

They decided to put me into a jail cell until my friends came. I used a lock pick to pick the cell door, and put on my trusty pair of brass knuckles. As I was making my way to the shore, one of the men asked me how I got out. I told him his friend let me out so I could meet the friends on the mainland so I could guide them to the island. He didn't believe me and threatened to eat me right then and there. I knocked him out with one quick punch and was off swimming to the mainland. He woke up and I could hear him calling for his buddies while I swam my way into the sunset.

With all of the bad in this game, there is still oh so much good!

I was hoping that some group of good characters will claim this island. Make some kind of asylum there. There is a lot of place to store the food, make garden plots etc. It will be awsome.

BTW do you think that they will make bridge some day or add boats? Boats will be awsome <3

Davos    5

I was hoping that some group of good characters will claim this island. Make some kind of asylum there. There is a lot of place to store the food, make garden plots etc. It will be awsome.

BTW do you think that they will make bridge some day or add boats? Boats will be awesome <3

I just hope they add something better than swimming. But yeah I hope someone claims this soon, because like GM, it is just a perfect location for a settlement. I think once we get the ability to build, it will be more welcome.

Xaeleth    0

I say that my character risks it as it's an island so perhaps the zombies cannot swim to the island and therefore it may be a safe haven.

Potentially. There will always be greedy people who try to take it for themselves. I've walked (swam) into tons of firefights there. It's a dangerous place...

Potentially. There will always be greedy people who try to take it for themselves. I've walked (swam) into tons of firefights there. It's a dangerous place...

Yea, sadly OOC i think everyone knows it sort of the new green mountain in that everyone goes there and a lot of robberies take place there. However IC you'd think a lot of people would risk the swim to reach a safe haven

PwnCaiks101    0

How to prison island

Step 1. Don't die swimming there

Step 2. Don't die getting on the island

Step 3. Don't get robbed for your pristine shoes

Optional step. Taunt Irish

Step 4. Don't die trying to escape

Step 5. Don't die swimming back

Hollows    414

You shouldn't have to worry about much. We've got the power to turn anyone around and prevent them from stepping upon land if we have a bad feeling about them. It's relatively safe.

Naz    20

I feel that if I go there, some shit is going to happen.

Good assumption. ;)

SatansNightOut    105

It's like Alcatraz!

Everyone line up for a tour.

Bryce_    1

You shouldn't have to worry about much. We've got the power to turn anyone around and prevent them from stepping upon land if we have a bad feeling about them. It's relatively safe.

[video=youtube]

You sure about that ? :troll:

Hollows    414

[video=youtube]

fuzIqSe.jpg

QOA0mUu.gif

Naz    20

-snip-

-snip-

-snip-

I do not know what you are getting at. The record?

Regardless, let's not start a flame war and stay on topic, guys.

Hollows    414

Not a flame war! It's harmless banter, we're just being guys.

I didn't mean to flame any, at least. I'm cool with btw001.

Bryce_    1

[video=youtube]

fuzIqSe.jpg

QOA0mUu.gif

Alright alright I'll admit we had you outnumbered, but it was more like 17 to 7 than 7 to one. And you had the entire prison which had lots of rooms with lots of windows with lots of good sniper vantages. And to get close range to you (which is the only way we could've won) we had to cross the entire bridge. All you needed was a few automatics to spray us down and you would've won.

We also had a hostage that we needed to care for and keep alive, further slowing us down. You had also executed our main sniper right off the bat, which could've given you time to easily get to more vantage points making it harder for us to win.

But ya do got a point, we had twice your numbers and a weeks worth of planning on our side.