Server time: 2017-10-17, 06:03
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Jezza

Reports

Jezza    0

Has anyone else noticed that lately admins and mods haven't been very active on the report discussion? I've been looking through many reports and no mods or admins have been posting on them.

Yokai    0

Has anyone else noticed that lately admins and mods haven't been very active on the report discussion? I've been looking through many reports and no mods or admins have been posting on them.

I asked them about it. They go through a LOT of work. There's a lot of new players and are really bad at RP. Being a manager of Dayz at ADK I know their pain. It's a lot of work ... basically a full/part time job JUST committed to helping people. NOT playing, not IRL work, anything else IRL

Mikachu    26

Admins and GMs usually dont post much on discussion unless needed. They post and analyze once a report goes formal.

The entire point of the discussion is for it to gain public feedback and the poster to decide if its worth bringing to staff or not.

Exactly what Tamaster says, discussions are just that, discussions, the community and the involved use it to gain insight and opinions on the situation from all sides including a view from uninvolved persons.

Really the entirety of staff have been very active and helpful to reports, it is really a team effort but GM/Admins do focus more on the formal reports.

Jezza    0

Ohh ok I understand now. Sorry guys, but I have also noticed that when me or my friends write up a report. Admins or GM's don't call the suspects to the reports as often as they use too. But u guess it's what you said, they focus more on formal reports.

Thanks guys!