Server time: 2017-08-19, 18:58

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dovahkiing

Les Stroud Survivor Man

Guest Dovahkiing   
Guest Dovahkiing

hey guys just started to play and here is my character. let me know if you ran into someone with a similar story.

My name is Les Stroud. I am a 35 year old who has grown up in the small town of Staroye. Before the outbreak I had a barn in which I raised cattle. I have hunted and traveled through all of the surrounding areas in Chernarus since I was a young boy. I am an avid hunter and survivalist. My many skills in the outdoors helps me to live a life by myself. Knowing how the towns would react to the outbreak, I decided to pack my things and set up camp in the many mountains and forests of Chernarus. I tend to be hidden up at my camp most of the time but I do stray into the cities for resources and aid. I also sometimes go into town to sell my many wears and items I have crafted in the woods. I have my father’s Mosin 9130 which I have used to hunt with my whole life. Because of my skills as an outdoorsman I mostly eat what I can kill or grow. When it comes to people, I tend to stay at a distance until I can assess the situation safely. I am a caring person that will help people in their time of need, but I’m not afraid to kill if I must to survive. Because of my ability to gather food and supplies from the land, I share my wealth with the other survivors I run across. On the days I want to go into town, I set up on an over watch point and make sure the area is safe. When I decide to go in I don’t waste time. I’m usually in and out before someone sees me hopefully. Overall I am friendly person until provoked or cornered and my main goal is to survive and help others do the same.

Guest ShadyBGaming   
Guest ShadyBGaming

Great story, sounds like a person i could totally play with sometime, lets meet up at the Prision or something sometime man!

Grihm    16

hey guys just started to play and here is my character. let me know if you ran into someone with a similar story.

My name is Les Stroud. I am a 35 year old who has grown up in the small town of Staroye. Before the outbreak I had a barn in which I raised cattle. I have hunted and traveled through all of the surrounding areas in Chernarus since I was a young boy. I am an avid hunter and survivalist. My many skills in the outdoors helps me to live a life by myself. Knowing how the towns would react to the outbreak, I decided to pack my things and set up camp in the many mountains and forests of Chernarus. I tend to be hidden up at my camp most of the time but I do stray into the cities for resources and aid. I also sometimes go into town to sell my many wears and items I have crafted in the woods. I have my father’s Mosin 9130 which I have used to hunt with my whole life. Because of my skills as an outdoorsman I mostly eat what I can kill or grow. When it comes to people, I tend to stay at a distance until I can assess the situation safely. I am a caring person that will help people in their time of need, but I’m not afraid to kill if I must to survive. Because of my ability to gather food and supplies from the land, I share my wealth with the other survivors I run across. On the days I want to go into town, I set up on an over watch point and make sure the area is safe. When I decide to go in I don’t waste time. I’m usually in and out before someone sees me hopefully. Overall I am friendly person until provoked or cornered and my main goal is to survive and help others do the same.

As said, you cannot be named that on the server. You can be named Les and something else, but not Les Stroud.