Server time: 2017-08-17, 02:06

Sign in to follow this  
Adam Clift

Hostile group situation

Question

Adam Clift    0

Hey i was reading through the kos rules and it says if you were recently apart of the involved parties group you have shared kos rights so does that mean if i join a group after the hostile situation went down but the 2 hours aren't up yet and there's a fire fight i don't have kos rights and cant help my newly found group? i assume i could help but im just making sure so i dont do the wrong thing thanks

6 answers to this question

Guest bobman235   
Guest bobman235

the way I under stand it is that if you were not involved in the event taking place you do not have kos rights.

Adam Clift    0

no i read them, i mean if there's a fight that's going down and i wasn't there for the first fight but now iv joined this group and there still fighting am i meant to just let my new group die while i watch

Guest Biggie   
Guest Biggie

no i read them, i mean if there's a fight that's going down and i wasn't there for the first fight but now iv joined this group and there still fighting am i meant to just let my new group die while i watch

Well if your intentions are to help then you will have gain to KOS rights by re-initiating.

Will mark as solved glad you got your answer.