Server time: 2017-11-19, 03:01

Sign in to follow this  
Mathematics

Starvation or Suicide: Your Decision

I've had plenty of experiences where I thought it would be so much easier to just end it all than to make an attempt to survive. For some reason though I always feel guilty of just taking the easy way out so I always try to survive and much more often than not, I do survive. After all, where there's a will, there's a way.

Well, looking on my character, i think person like that would struggle to survive at all costs to help and save his friends. I, on the other hand, would just go hunt deer or a boar.

Yeah I agree with most of the responses, the one round is kept as a last resort. But if it started to become painful and there was no hope then yes I'd take the bullet.

I'd keep looking until my feet gave in and started to bleed, then I'd crawl. Then, when I can barely even open my eyes, I'd end it. Brutal but true.

I'd keep looking until my feet gave in and started to bleed, then I'd crawl. Then, when I can barely even open my eyes, I'd end it. Brutal but true.

You are a heroic fighter.

Same here, never give up, never surrender!

Starvation and dehydration's a pretty bad way to go. But still, it takes a loooong way to die from it. And the will for life can be pretty darned strong. I'd keep on going, the map really isnt big enough to be lost on a scale where its actually feasible to die from starvation or hydration that way. Unless perhaps you were previously injured in some way.

...that and nature provides food and water rather easily.

Guest Malcavitch

Suicide by jumping into a zombie horde fighting to the last draw of breath. If your gonna go. Go in style!

I think everyone would kill themselves instead if starve to death, it's probably one of the worst ways to go, literally consuming your internal organs doesn't sound fun. When the server used to be on persistence there was much less food which i found nice as there was an actual possibility of starvation now i find food absolutely everywhere.

Never give up... always strive to survive. but if I had to choose. it would be starve because i wouldn't give up.

This is why I went fishing before getting lost. (:

But I'd probably pass out from starvation before shooting myself. That's not something I'd be able to go through with.

You'll eventually find it. Suiciding is the way to go if you're thinking realistically but if you think through the game mechanics you /will/ find food eventually.

Irl, in a place like chernarus, theres gonna be eatable stuff everywhere, im not saying this will be good for you but as a last resort, bugs and the inside of some trees are eatable...

Only pussies like Tyreese bite a bullet.

You never know what might happen in the next 10mins never mind the next week...

I'd stick it out for one more roll of the dice..

Guest Mak

I'll always try to keep on going, and maybe do the unthinkable, in order to survive another day

I'll always try to keep on going, and maybe do the unthinkable, in order to survive another day

Colour me intrigued - what qualifies as "unthinkable" in this scenario??

Eating a dead zombie carcass?

Chowing down on worms and beetles??

How far would anyone go to survive??

Guest Mak

Colour me intrigued - what qualifies as "unthinkable" in this scenario??

Eating a dead zombie carcass?

Chowing down on worms and beetles??

How far would anyone go to survive??

If Jacob (me) was about to die of starvation, he wouldn't think much about it, and he'd be capable of eating another human being, or even worms and raw fish; in order to survive a day longer...