Server time: 2017-08-20, 06:09

Sign in to follow this  
DogeDogeman

Age restriction

Question

DogeDogeman    0

Could there be any acception of the age rule, I dont want to have to wait 2-3 years to play on a serious roleplay server. For all I know DayZ Standalone could be dead by then.

7 answers to this question

Prince    93

Could there be any acception of the age rule, I dont want to have to wait 2-3 years to play on a serious roleplay server. For all I know DayZ Standalone could be dead by then.

NOPE sorry bro that's just how things are no acceptations.

Revilo    7

i dont think it will happen, you just gotta wait it out. i cant remember where i saw it but i think i saw something that says they allow underage people in but VERY rarely (dont quote me on this) but if you are adamant on it. why not hop in ts and talk to some staff about it. you got nothing to lose do you?

Edit: think i got the rare acceptance from the blacklist FAQ question. my bad

DogeDogeman    0

i dont think it will happen, you just gotta wait it out. i cant remember where i saw it but i think i saw something that says they allow underage people in but VERY rarely (dont quote me on this) but if you are adamant on it. why not hop in ts and talk to some staff about it. you got nothing to lose do you?

Edit: think i got the rare acceptance from the blacklist FAQ question. my bad

Eh, well thanks for thinking about it anyways

Well the age restriction is 16, which means that you atleast have to be in highschool. So I guess by having this restriction it prevents more "Immature" people into the community. Not saying they're aren't immature people in the community, but there would be a lot more if the age restriction was below lower than 16. With kids under the age of 14, they usually, (generalization from first hand witnesses in other games and roleplay servers) are interested for awhile, and after they get bored they usually do something stupid and immature and go out in a bang. Like kill a whole group of people with a grenade or whatever you name it. Noting you said you didn't want to wait "2-3" years, I'm guessing you're 13. Hey, maybe you have the maturity of an 18 year old, or maybe not. Either way, the age restriction is to help protect the community. If you're patient, it'll be well worth it!

DogeDogeman    0

Well the age restriction is 16, which means that you atleast have to be in highschool. So I guess by having this restriction it prevents more "Immature" people into the community. Not saying they're aren't immature people in the community, but there would be a lot more if the age restriction was below lower than 16. With kids under the age of 14, they usually, (generalization from first hand witnesses in other games and roleplay servers) are interested for awhile, and after they get bored they usually do something stupid and immature and go out in a bang. Like kill a whole group of people with a grenade or whatever you name it. Noting you said you didn't want to wait "2-3" years, I'm guessing you're 13. Hey, maybe you have the maturity of an 18 year old, or maybe not. Either way, the age restriction is to help protect the community. If you're patient, it'll be well worth it!

Yeah, I see why they have it. In a different server you had to do a interview if you are under 16, which I think is a good idea. It lets the more mature people, that are under 16, to play.

We have never done interviews, sorry. We do not have the man power nor the desire to interview people that do not meet the age requirements. That is why it's an age requirement and not an age 'suggestion'.