Server time: 2017-08-20, 23:10

Sign in to follow this  
Apache

New Level of Dbag

Apache    21

I encountered an all-new level of douchebag when I was up in Novo. I was talking to a guy I had just met, and we both had our weapons out. He typed to me "//you're gun glitching" so I put away my double barrel to fix it, only for him to initiate on me right then.

kk

Tamaster92    14

You should report this, if he typed in chat he will show in logs.

I hope you understand that what this dude wasn't OK. It's abuse of game mechanics. He told you that, be it true or not, and used it to initiate on you. I'd make a report. Definetely.

Samaritan    254

Agreed, you need to report this. Whoever it was abused game mechanics to get the upper hand on you.

lassejj    0

if I'm not mistaken that bug is fixed. I haven't seen anyone doing the gun glitch after the patch.

Apache    21

I was too baffled by the situation to remember to screenshot his name, by the time I actually caught up it had already gone on my bottom left

Jm Von Cat    153

if I'm not mistaken that bug is fixed. I haven't seen anyone doing the gun glitch after the patch.

It aint fixed Lasse, not yet anyqay but it is a whole lot less common.

Oh and yes, deffinatly report this man, abuse to the max.

I was too baffled by the situation to remember to screenshot his name, by the time I actually caught up it had already gone on my bottom left

Chat logs mate, and you can scroll up to see previous messages if you are still in the server.

Press / then page up till the message is found.

Apache    21

Chat logs mate, and you can scroll up to see previous messages if you are still in the server.

Well it's too late to scroll up like that ingame since the server's gone down multiple times since then ;_;

Jm Von Cat    153

Well it's too late to scroll up like that ingame since the server's gone down multiple times since then ;_;

Mate mate mate... try and estimate how long ago this happened and throw up the report and then lets hope staff can find his OOC message and provide us with the little bugger.

Tamaster92    14

Staff can get his name from logs if you make a report with the date and time.

I implore you to please do so, people who do that are not welcome here.

Jm Von Cat    153

There! you have a Red Panda's blessing! now go do the servers will!

redspear461    0

Report him mate, that's about the only thing you can do at this moment. If you know the time then add it in your report, should make finding the chat logs for the guy much easier!

Good luck mate, hope you find the guy who did wrong to you :D

Apache    21

Well it was over a couple days ago, I don't know when or even what the exact day is.

Was this just one guy or a group of three? I think I might of had the same people try something similar to me at Green yesterday but I noticed what they were doing and refused to put my gun down, they initiated on me anyways within a minute.

Honestly the kid barely sounded like he broke the age allowance for the server, if that helps at all.

Torith    0

Its not fixed sadly :/

Thats awful man, I would have been p/oed! You should try to find out more and report!

Well it was over a couple days ago, I don't know when or even what the exact day is.

There's a very good chance that the GMs can find this message if you give a general estimate. Please report this so none of us can run into this douchebag.

Preplin    0

Even if it might be fruitless, still report this! Just estimate the timeframe and let the GM's do their job, we have to get people like this out of our community.

Guest UncleBeaver   
Guest UncleBeaver

I hate the people who enjoy initiating more than rp.

Guest DeluxeBandit   
Guest DeluxeBandit

I had some people initiate on me when they where just sliding around gun glitching :sadface: I died since I didnt know who they where talking to

I'd recommend you to report it, even if with a given estimate on the date and time, things like this are on the same level as kos'ing somebody.

Pussy    311

Absolutely report if you can. It's such an exploitation of game mechanics, and we don't need those types of people in this community. They just create a toxic environment for the rest of us.