Server time: 2017-10-18, 09:00
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

DayZ maintenance is in progress

Sign in to follow this  
YogiBearKom

Hey There.

YogiBearKom    0

Submitted my application last night. Boy am I excited. I've heard so many great things about the servers and the community. I've seen how things are in YouTube videos (to a certain degree). This server looks amazing, and I am thoroughly hoping I get accepted. The lore that was created is in great taste. It's something that DayZ is lacking imo, but you guys managed to set it up right.

Anyways, I hope I get to meet some of you guys ingame when the time comes!

-Yogi

Samaritan    343

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want, but if you are looking for role play, I can tell you, you have come to the right place. I have a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that enable me to give a great welcome to people like you. If you don't post in the intro thread, I will not look for you, but if you do, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will welcome you to DayZRP."

Hello and welcome to the community. Get yourself involved on the forum. Lots to read and comment on.

A good place to start:

FAQ's

Rules

Community Rules

Guide Section

DayZRP Standalone Lore

Lore and Stories

Any questions? Find one of the orange peeps, join the helpdesk in TS or just ask the community.

Milos    0

Hey! Welcome to the Community! I wish you the best of luck on your application! As has already been mention, any questions just feel free to ask and enjoy your stay here on the Forums!

Stay Smart. Stay Safe.

I cant wait to get into this communities servers and enjoy some good role play. Though I have a question concerning the reviewing process of my application. Is it possible that I just keep fluctuating up and down in the numbers but never making any real progress towards being reviewed if so is there any thing set up that gives people who have been waiting a long time an edge over others who have not been waiting as long or is it strictly related to donation, activity, and quality of application? Note that I am not complaining just curious.

YogiBearKom    0

Got whitelisted and in my first few hours had some of the greatest interactions ever. Darn bandits killed me, but it was all in good fun. Hope to see you guys ingame!