Server time: 2017-08-18, 10:28

Sign in to follow this  
Aurora Sky

Giving up, A message for Joffrey

Aurora Sky    28

~ Aurora waited until all her family was asleep before slipping the radio off of Ender's belt and walking away from everyone's sleeping forms. She walked into the woods just outside of town. Pushing the button down she started to talk. Her voice was soft and monotone.~

" This message is for Joffrey, If anyone hearing this knows him please pass this message along. Joffrey, after everything last night and talking with my family I have decided that I will not be meeting with you to better understand my fear. It does not really matter anymore, the fear is there and well ya. Thank you for trying but it is best to just let it go."

~Releasing the button Aurora stood and looked up to the sky. Funny that the night was so beautiful yet her thoughts were anything but. A thought crossed her mind causing her to frown and shake her head slightly. " What's the point?" Turning she headed back into town and silently placed the radio back on Enders belt before moving slightly away again and settling down for the night.~

-=Allowing himself to listen to her message he took down the necessary notes, it was unlikely that he would run into Joffery himself but he knew he would run into the others who would be able to give the message to him if someone else had not been listening to give the message to him themselves. He would not reply, he would only do as the girl had asked, her voice familiar he had heard it before back at the place that was referred to as the resort, as of now her name did now surface in his mind; the message was specific enough though she did not give her name that there would be no real need for it.=-

MaToLiZeM    0

*While hearing Aurora voise in his radio room Bar turn off any other radio and listen carefully to his friend's transmission.*

*After hearing the whole transmission, Bar knows that he can't let them continue hurting his friends in one way or another. He decided to go to sleep and thinking to himself: "First they got to Ethan, then to Andrew and now Aurora. I won't let them continue messing my friends... I don't care about the cost, they will pay for that, even if it will cost me in my life... I am sure tgey will do the same for me. Or maybe they won't? Maybe they aren't really care for me? They did just left me without a warning... No, something must happend and they had to do it! But what if they never saw me as a friend?" Bar slowly closed

his eyes and fell asleep shortly after*

Joffrey    718

**Joffrey hears his slaves' radio crackle to life and a familiar voice hissing from the slaves' ruined fanny pack. Wide eyed, and dumbfounded, Joffrey quickly puts his head next to the slaves' rear end to listen. ... ... .... After awhile he snarls with rage, and rips the walkie from his slaves' pack and throws the radio against the nearest tree. It obliterates into several large pieces.**

"GIVE ME ANOTHER WALKIE IMMEDIATELY SALVE!!!!" he roared.

**zzzzt** **zzt* How-*zzt** the-**zzt** hell- *zzt* *zzzz* work?!-*hissssss*

"Ah.... yes.."

**After fumbling with the new walkie Joffrey thumbs the send button.**

"mmm.. curse these devices... they never ahh... seem to work.... AURORA! AURORA Maker Damn it!"

...*hiss** Fine.. I can mm clearly see what's happening here. From what I could gather... and what Bishop has judged when he gazed upon you.. mm you would NEVER give up on ANYTHING that was important to you.... ahh.. this leads me to the only logical conclusion.. your...mm.. "Family" must have beaten your intent to meet me from you... You..ahh.. are clearly being held hostage by your "Loved Ones". ... They clearly misunderstood our intent.... YOU AND I WILL NOT BE THAWRTED.... yes? We are stronger than that... ahh... ***zztt*** *Shuffling can be heard* --Damnit Slave hold still!-- **zztt* Listen... I will still come searching for you... I will mm save you from oppression... from being held captive against your will ***zztt** -Slave I swear to Maker if you move one more time I will end your miserable life!!!-- **zzt** As... you must know... Aurora.. I am mm a good man... we must ahh.. still meet... I will mmm bring my family... to ensure... our meeting .. wont be interrupted by your masters.. yes?

**Joffrey releases the radio and it cracks against a rock on the ground.** ".... Slave" Joffrey remarked softly. "Bring me another radio... mmm tune it for Carlos... yes?"

*Jack takes out a piece of chewing gum from his backpack and shoves it in his mouth. He listens to the conversation between Aurora and Joffrey and decides he can't take it anymore*

"Hey there Mr. Joffrey, how's it going mane! You don't know me...yet! Ha...ha...ha! But I have taken an interest in you my friend. You see...Auroroa and her family are good friends of mine and well...I love them to death, and my grandaddy always taught me to protect those that I love. Now lets get down to the nitty gritty...if ya touch Aurora or any of her family...well baby boy, tonite we go dance!"

*Jack blows a bubble with his gum which immediately pops with a crack*

Joffrey    718

Joffrey hears a multitude of men and some women, yelling threats and disapproval's at his little outburst on the now broken and cracked walkie laying on the ground. "Slave..." Joffrey calls out. "Grab that radio... and make sure I can quickly broadcast something from it."

**zzt* To ahh.. all the ahh.. men and women out there who mm assume we mean automatic harm to these ahh... people.. I feel you are mmm reading too deeply into my call... I am simply looking to talk..yes? There is no threat here..for now.. until we learn ..mmm the true nature.. of whats ahh.. going on...

Rest assured... mmm my family and I will not lay a finger on your..precious friends... unless they force us too.... mmm Yes? **zzzt*

Joffrey rips the cracked radio from his slaves' hands and puts his boot on the casing and crunches it beneath his feet. He leans in close to his slave in almost a confiding manner and softly speaks "heh... the ahh.. heroes get a little uppity at nothing yes?" Joffrey turns away, lets out a small sigh and starts walking away. Over his shoulder he calls out "We are out of radios slave... mmm go into town and see if you can find me another... do not fail..yes?"

Aurora Sky    28

~ After hearing Joffrey Aurora shook her head. Looking up at Jay she gave a sad smile.~ " He is not going to give up, and by the sound of it he knows me better than I thought." ~ She held her hand out for the radio, when he handed it over she pushed down the button and started transmitting. ~

" Joffrey, you have it wrong. They are not holding me hostage. After the botched meeting the other night I talked with them and the truth is most would no longer trust me if I met with you. They do not trust you or your family and If I were to leave them well it would not be good. I heard you say slave? tell me your joking right! you are keeping slaves! and here you are talking about saving me from my family, a family that I do not want or need saving from! Joffrey my family loves me and would do anything to protect me. They want whats best for me and seeing me captured by you and your family, possibly forced into a mark I do not want, taken as a slave is something they fear will kill me. My heart is weak thanks to my condition and they do not want to see me die at your hands. Truth is I am still terrified. Not so much not that I know you are not a good as I once thought. I did not understand my fear because I thought you were a good man but if you are keeping slaves and hurting people then you are not good. I thought you were simply looking for that Doctor that hurt you. Joffrey are you hurting people? Hurting innocent people? Why did you get put into that place? What did you do?"

Guest Yuri Ubiytsa   
Guest Yuri Ubiytsa

*hearing his leader's voice on the radio Mikhail hastens to get ready for the upcoming "meeting"

He goes into the room next door to wake his brother

Брат ! Вставай! Мы должны присутствовать на бизнесе! Г-н Джек хочет, чтобы мы убить некоторые сумасшедшие трахается !

*sounds of rustling through bed sheets and the faint sound of weapons can be heard

Нет! Нет! Ты тупой кусок дерьма ! Вы очистите его , как это!

*after a couple minutes of scrubbing and cleaning a silence ensues between the two only to be broken by Mikhail's voice

Давайте пройдемся по нашей маленькой контрольный список...

пистолет?

Проверьте !

боеприпасы ?

Проверьте !

Два опасных братья готовы ебать некоторые дерьмо ?

Проверьте !

*after they check their supplies they head off

We're on our way Mr. J zzzt We'll see you soon. I must turn off the radio for awhile there's too much disturbance in the area.

Guest Doug Quade   
Guest Doug Quade

*wakes up from a good night's rest hears this over the radio and grabs radio*

Михаил , я хотел бы присоединиться на этом весело. Почему вы, ребята, не разбудить меня ?

Держите меня в курсе следующий раз другу!

*chucks radio back down on the bed*

*starts packing up his travel equipment*

Aurora Sky    28

~Hearing people talking in a language she did not understand kinda pissed her off. She understood that the radio was not secure and anyone could chime in but it pissed her off that they would do so on a transmission she sent. She did not know them at least not well enough for them to have an opinion of what she said or did.~

salamander    0

A crackling over the nearly demolished radio catches Jonas's attention as he prepares to search for a working radio. Startled, he crouches down and picks at the remains.

**zzzt* "All-"*zt*"-ooo?" *ztttt*

**zzzt* "Tes-Testin" **zzzt*

*zzt* "-s de button fo" *zzzttt* "-dio?" *zzzt**

*zzt* "Oh, ey Masta'. You cam-" *zzzt* "-ack. I 'erd some voice on dis brok-" *zt* "-dio. Dey all soun like d-" *zzt* "-socks in dey mouts, but I pretty sure" *zzzztttt* "-ese natives ah praising y'sah, as best dey can." *zzt* "Maybe dey makin' a cake fo y'sah. I could go fo som'o at abou'na" **zzttt*

Jonas stumbles in the dark and the last thing heard over the radio is a loud *CRRRNCHH*

Aurora Sky    28

~Again hearing another voice she did not know was the last straw for Aurora. She had been using this frequency to contact someone and now because of all the people she DID NOT know she would not hear his response to her questions. Picking up her radio she pushed the button down and proceeded to give them a bit of her mind.~

" HEY I dont know if you cunts understand this or not but This is my frequency. I do not know half of you bumping your gums but If you feel the need to talk in a language I do not understand or in some kind of strange slang I can not comprehend please find another fucking channel! I am waiting to hear back from someone and all you morons are cluttering the frequency."

~ Letting go og the button she tossed the radio to the nearest person.~ "How fucking hard is it to find your own frequency? Stupid twats."