Server time: 2017-08-19, 07:41

Sign in to follow this  
Batareika

New character

Question

Batareika    0

I was at green mountain and my game crashed. When i reloged i spawn at new charecter. What was this ****?

10 answers to this question

Guest Phat J   
Guest Phat J

You were either killed, or joined the server as it restarted/crashed which leads to your character being wiped.

Teas    1

Could have been a server restart and you logged back in too quickly. That's been a know bug for a while, something to do with the characters taking more time to load than the server.

Best to wait until the server is populated by a few people before attempting to relog.

Guest Frenzy   
Guest Frenzy

Happened to me before.

It is a personal rollback/crash.

Batareika    0

Could have been a server restart and you logged back in too quickly. That's been a know bug for a while, something to do with the characters taking more time to load than the server.

Best to wait until the server is populated by a few people before attempting to relog.

it was 1 minute ago :D it wasnt restart my friend all the time were in server

Teas    1

You could have just been DayZ'd. Some 2 story buildings have been known to kill people, stairs break legs, etc. If you weren't killed by somebody and it wasn't at restart/relog too quick, then it could be any number of crazy SA reasons you just glitched and keeled over dead.

Sorry to hear man I know it's frustrating.

pasvindes    0

Sounds like a normal DayZ bug, I've been fresh spawned before after my game crashed. It could have just been DayZ being DayZ, it is in Alpha still.

Teas    1

Ok, I'll mark this down as solved as we can fairly say your cause of death was DayZ *shrug*.

One of the many frustrating but unavoidable hiccups of playing in an Alpha build. Glad you've got a decent attitude about, just carry on and regear, recock, realign, reengage.

/solving