Server time: 2017-08-17, 10:00

Sign in to follow this  
LeWildz

hello!

LeWildz    0

Hello DayzRP community,

im looking forward to joining. I have already posted on the radio chatter and its awesome!

i love the groups with their back stories. And there is so much to do. Special Thanks to the devs. Cant wait!! By the way how long till i get white listed im in 201st place (: i have been interacting a lot with the forums. Good Day Sirs!!

Guest Frenzy   
Guest Frenzy

Hi, welcome.

No fun allowed <3

Milos    0

Hey man! Welcome to the community! As you can see from the queues there's a lot of people wanting to get white listed, there's a limited member of staff who give up their free time to go through these as fast and as thoroughly as they can so please be patient and continue to enjoy the forums while you wait! Good luck on the application!

Stay Smart. Stay Safe.

Samaritan    246

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want, but if you are looking for role play, I can tell you, you have come to the right place. I have a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that enable me to give a great welcome to people like you. If you don't post in the intro thread, I will not look for you, but if you do, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will welcome you to DayZRP."

Hello and welcome to the community. Get yourself involved on the forum. Lots to read and comment on.

A good place to start:

FAQ's

Rules

Community Rules

Guide Section

DayZRP Standalone Lore

Lore and Stories

Any questions? Find one of the orange peeps, join the helpdesk in TS or just ask the community.

Hello LeWildz! Welcome to the community! :)

LeWildz    0

This community is amazing man. I said hello and theres lots of people responding. You are awesome. All of you.