Server time: 2017-10-18, 15:04
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Buglet

Horror Stories and Urban Legends

Buglet    0

I saw a thread like this years and years ago on the official mod forums and I loved it!

If you have an urban legend that you've heard around, or perhaps one you tell your friends around the campfire, why not post it here?

Green mountain tends to be the source of most horror stories, at least in my experience. I'd love to hear some!

Whitefur    4

There was a creepypasta thread somewhere.... although I guess it doesn't count.

I still like Ben Drowned, even though I already have read it a million times.

Buglet    0

http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Anansi%27s_Goatman_Story

This story always comes to mind whenever I think of urban legends and horror stories, if you've got the time do read it, it's pretty interesting :D

Just read it, and I think I'll need some new pants. This is a great example of a horror story that really gets under your skin. You know something isn't right and the reveal just makes you squirm!

redspear461    3

http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Anansi%27s_Goatman_Story

This story always comes to mind whenever I think of urban legends and horror stories, if you've got the time do read it, it's pretty interesting :D

Man i shat so many bricks reading that story. I always play tricks when camping but goddamn man that was scary.

It's crazy man! I was nervous reading the entire story, its really good and convincing!

Subso    0

A long time ago, I was in Vybor.

I went through the City, searching for things to grab. Suddenly a man stood in front of me and did not talk in first so I said hello.

Then he said "Helloooo" in a ghosty way - it made me shiver. I felt the sweat running down my skin. "I am the ghost of vybooooorrrr!" he said - I was very scared at this point. "You need to freee meeee! Give me beeeaaaannnnsss"... so I put a can of beans on the ground. He spoke again "I am a ghost, you have to feed me... i cant grab things you know" and I replayed epic "Oh...yeha. Makes sense" and started to feed him. After I pumped tons of cans into him he said "Thank you! You made me free!" and he ran away happy.

Very very scary. Much fear.

Rifleman    14

/Moving to General Discussion

LeWildz    0

A long time ago, I was in Vybor.

I went through the City, searching for things to grab. Suddenly a man stood in front of me and did not talk in first so I said hello.

Then he said "Helloooo" in a ghosty way - it made me shiver. I felt the sweat running down my skin. "I am the ghost of vybooooorrrr!" he said - I was very scared at this point. "You need to freee meeee! Give me beeeaaaannnnsss"... so I put a can of beans on the ground. He spoke again "I am a ghost, you have to feed me... i cant grab things you know" and I replayed epic "Oh...yeha. Makes sense" and started to feed him. After I pumped tons of cans into him he said "Thank you! You made me free!" and he ran away happy.

Very very scary. Much fear.

Way 2spooky4me. Im quitting dayz. :P