Server time: 2017-08-20, 15:38

Sign in to follow this  
Zoot

most hated town in your opinion?

Zoot    0

so i saw the (your favorite town) thread.

now i am asking..your most hated (spawn) or town.

for me..it's berenzino..bad memories..very bad..bandits..cannibals..betrayers and everything..for me..that place is cursed.

Guest Kit the Great   
Guest Kit the Great

Elektro or Berezino for me, both hives of scum and villany.

Tamaster92    14

Vybor

*shudders*

Eagle    345

Berenzino is my all time worst town from the people that lived their such as cannibals and robbers to the kill zone it was turn'd in to at one point before i joind the dayzrp community.

Owen    13

Novo as it eats up my frames and rarely has good stuff there.

I don't know. Green mountain isn't a town, but a lot of people hate it and love it. I don't really have a hate relation with any town or place...

Cjbustuup    1

Berezino has to be one of the gloomiest towns there is. I swear that every time im there its rainy or overcast.

Zoot    0

Berenzino is my all time worst town from the people that lived their such as cannibals and robbers to the kill zone it was turn'd in to at one point before i joind the dayzrp community.

go to zino in public high-pop server and not having KoS,getting axed,shot after "friendly? -yeah friendly",getting knocked out by a stripped bamby..if not..

you are just lucky..or on empty server.

Eagle    345

go to zino in public high-pop server and not having KoS,getting axed,shot after "friendly? -yeah friendly",getting knocked out by a stripped bamby..if not..

Friendly in Cherno?

Zoot    0

Friendly in Cherno?

umm..i know that youtuber guy,

but i am not him :D and i donno what you talking about..

did i quoted him unintentionally? :D

Chriss    1

Novo as it eats up my frames and rarely has good stuff there.

Im not that disappointed, i spent many times in and around novo, i found weapons, militairy clothes and industrial stuff nearly every day, also enough found.

The only town i dislike is Vybor for being so close on militairy areas and that bandits running around there

Vybor, I only go there if I am dying of hunger and or thirst, which basicly never happens..

Murdercool    32

Kabanino for me.. Cannibals and such.

Zoot    0

Balota...simply balota

balota is life balota is love

i think prison island should be more hated in the future..

coz you know..swim for 15 minutes,then don't find anything..even often no one!

happened to me today :(

Guest Phalix   
Guest Phalix

is green mountain a town?

No?

Vybor then.

I hate NWAF, Vybor, Zeleno, and Pavlovo Military base and all points in between. That whole area is a clusterfuck of horrid RP. Occasionally you run into the a good player or group but I'm always way more on edge in that area than anywhere else in the entire map.

Guest Phalix   
Guest Phalix

I hate NWAF, Vybor, Zeleno, and Pavlovo Military base and all points in between. That whole area is a clusterfuck of horrid RP. Occasionally you run into the a good player or group but I'm always way more on edge in that area than anywhere else in the entire map.

South of Pustoshka(Zeleno, Pavlovo, Myskino) I've only had good RP, must just get really unlucky x3

Guest Artz   
Guest Artz

I think it is kinda harsh to say that I hate a certain town.. I don't think I hate any towns, though I dislike Vybor. The only RP experience I've been having there has been guys with bad russian accents blowing up the gas-station, then blaming me for doing it, which resulted in either me or my mate to get killed. More than once.

Khazar031    0

Stary, Novy Sobor and all around it. There is lots of stuff, but lost of scumbags either. Too many open fields, campers, cannibals, etc.

Guest Yuri Ubiytsa   
Guest Yuri Ubiytsa

Balota...simply balota

balota is life balota is love

i think prison island should be more hated in the future..

coz you know..swim for 15 minutes,then don't find anything..even often no one!

happened to me today :(

Really? A friend of mine found an mp5 with 6 mags and an aks74u with 4 mags.

Then he found OREL pants, a high cap vest, and many other goodies. Basically he found a shit ton of loot.

I found a lot of good stuff and met a lot of great ppl and role play there (Cheers for Tom in the pink rain coat and his best friend - teddy bear).

Monty    0

For me it's Novodmitrovsk, not for any IC reasons (in fact I think I have only RP'ed there with another person once briefly). It's the fact that part of the map is so poorly optimised that game performance takes a huge hit and sometimes it can be unplayable. Shame really as the town itself is quite interesting to explore.

Krullin    0

Novo. Bad memories, bad frames and just all around a bad time. Well designed though I'll give them that