Server time: 2017-08-21, 04:50

Sign in to follow this  
Guest neom

Going to Germany, need your help

Guest neom   
Guest neom

In April I will be heading to Germany for a break on my own to get away from the madness of London and go somewhere I have always wanted to.

I don't really know much about Germany other then it has a mad graffiti scence ( that's why I am going), a rich history and that's about it.

I will be going to see the mighty bayern munich and then will be off to Berlin for a few days.

What should I do ? And also I know enough German to get by and understand what is being said but I am rusty, so any help on that front would be great

Subso    0

Berlin is greate - I am there very often since I have family living there (I am from hessen ^^). If you need any help with the language just ask.

You are alone, right? Okay - for Berlin, watch out a bit. Maybe dont go into parks at night. I dont know you so I cant recommend anything but I love the bars and clubs in Berlin!

Feel free to message me if you have any questions.

Chriss    1

Im every day in munich, i don' t know what are you looking for, so if you wanna see sights or just getting drunk. For discovering munich, you could look around Marienplatz and there is also the Hofbräuhaus but food and drinks are expensive there, but its worth to take a look.

Also you don't have to learn german, every map, information etc is also in english and like 80% of us can speak english...