Hollows

[S2] The Regulators - Law of Chernarus [Open Recruitment | Hero Group]

Hollows    429

Guest Vittoria   
Guest Vittoria

1. paragraphs pls

2. dont think you meet the group requirments

Cjbustuup    1

The thread could do with some spiffing up but the idea is great and I look forward to seeing this ingame.

ZFlakes    0

The thread could do with some spiffing up but the idea is great and I look forward to seeing this ingame.

Yea, well like it says this is the base model of our post. We just put it up for the idea at this point. We have got a lot of photoshop to play with.

1. paragraphs pls

2. dont think you meet the group requirments

I'm about to do the paragraphs now. What requirements do we seem to be missing? Tate Hollows is the leader... I'm not. I just made the post for him.

Hollows    429

I'm the leader of the group, and I've been in the community since November of 2013, so I meet the leadership requirements, if that is what you're leaning to.

It would be awesome if one of you guys had an IPod in-game to play that song- Regulators by Warren G.(Love that song) Awesome idea it will be pretty cool, and the SoS will definitely wonder there due to the conflict and the Chedaki.

Guest bobman235   
Guest bobman235

well. when his group gets approved I hope the group im making can be allies with you

Seems like a pretty good idea. Can't wait to get "regulated" ;)

Vandy    34

Looks like a fun idea.

Havn't read over the whole blank text, as it's not really inviting to read. Add some paragrahps at least, some tidying up, some pictures, etc...

Same goes to the roster, its's a mess right now.

Just a brief question, your main rp will probably at the island. You tend to bring in criminals and such. Who will determine they are criminals? Will there be trials? Isn't it a task of a police force / military force to do this? Are you gonna activily hunt bandits? Or will you just stick to "guarding"?

Guest Phat J   
Guest Phat J

Not bad idea, altough it would be pretty boring if you sat on that island all day. Much cooler to see you move around the coast or a city of some sort and "regulate" it, anways good luck with this guys.

ZFlakes    0

Looks like a fun idea.

Havn't read over the whole blank text, as it's not really inviting to read. Add some paragrahps at least, some tidying up, some pictures, etc...

Same goes to the roster, its's a mess right now.

Just a brief question, your main rp will probably at the island. You tend to bring in criminals and such. Who will determine they are criminals? Will there be trials? Isn't it a task of a police force / military force to do this? Are you gonna activily hunt bandits? Or will you just stick to "guarding"?

There will be trials yes but only for the ones that were reported by others. We have a bounty board set up. Tate can link it. If the criminal commits a crime in front of a trusted guard there will be smaller trial. Plus we are creating a bounty hunter force. Even though we will create a bounty hunter force, anyone can bring a bounty in.

Like it says everything is in very early WIP. We first need to fix typos then photoshopped pictures will be added. We'd like to get some ideas on how some of our content should change first.

Not bad idea, altough it would be pretty boring if you sat on that island all day. Much cooler to see you move around the coast or a city of some sort and "regulate" it, anways good luck with this guys.

Yea, we hope that this idea can work out. We are always going to stay on the island, but we are creating a bounty hunter force so this does mean regulating other cities is possible. As much as it may seem boring to sit on an island all day, it really is not. Although it may get boring at times, we have visitors that frequently come and go and many groups have attacked so far. The Chedaki have attacked 2 or 3 times. That takistan muslim extremist group has attacked 2 times and S.o.S has some what attacked us. It also is more fun when we have prisoners. We have a lot planned for prisoners, the RP will be real.

Tamaster92    14

I'm the leader of the group, and I've been in the community since November of 2013, so I meet the leadership requirements, if that is what you're leaning to.

Is this not like the third group where you are the leader but don't make the thread?

Why not post it yourself?

cgray116    0

lol yea i wonder what the chedaki think now ....but apparently i am on there enemy list lol the only one person enemy lol :) i take pride in that i must of really put a dent in them

Just some input for your idea it is interesting and I hope I didn't miss anything and make myself stupid with these questions:

What do you intend to do with the prisoners, I see that your goals said offer possible rehabilitation. This is for the deranged right? You'd need quite a few skilled doctors to be on staff and plenty of personnel to keep them safe. I'm just wondering if you just plan on taking in "criminals" and locking them in cells all day if you have no psychiatric help.

As for you taking in criminals to lock up, how do you determine what sentence they serve? Days, weeks, months, years or just until they escape, die or somehow prove themselves to be a "good person". I'm not sure that most people would enjoy their character being locked in a prison for the rest of their RP life. However, It is a noble idea to try and get them to work with people instead of against them. You might need to have things for them to do and provide constant RP with willing parties.

Besides having guards and doctors, you'd need to keep them alive so if no one comes to visit you to drop off supplies are you going to be able to get them food and water yourselves?

I'm also a bit confused about how holding the prisoners works. If they just decided they wanted to leave and not be held anymore do they have KoS on you since you technically may be holding them against their will?

Hollows    429

This is the second, the first was archived because we haven't developed out characters that much.

I don't post these myself because I am in-game keeping everything organized until we get a cemented officer core. That, and I have no idea how to format or photoshop like Zed does.

I will respond with more detail after I am able to get off my phone and access my PC.

Hello, the Chedakis say hello ;)

CptGerardo    0

We Will be discussing of taking certain town over as well and make them temp safe zone i believe. This way we don't just stay in one spot and can stretch our legs you can say.

lol yea i wonder what the chedaki think now ....but apparently i am on there enemy list lol the only one person enemy lol :) i take pride in that i must of really put a dent in them

Eh no, our characters just find you as a pest and another rat to squash. When we find you again, maybe we'll add a scar to your back :D see you ig

Prince    96

Lol, yea I wonder what the Chedaki think now. Apparently I am on their enemy list. I am a one person enemy. I take pride in that. I must have really put a dent in them.

Eh no, our characters just find you as a pest and another rat to squash. When we find you again, maybe we'll add a scar to your back :D see you ig

you mean a muskrat

Back on topic, centering the thing would make it look allot better, also some pictures of the uniform would be nice as well as some scaling. Here are some group threads that you can look at for inspiration.

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-active-remnants-of-the-85th-platoon-chedaki-recruitment-open

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-the-renegades-recruitment-strict

Hollows    429

Thank you very much for the links, Prince, we will be sure to get on it!

As to answer some questions about what will happen to any inmates we take in:

Sentencing will depend on how severe the crime(s) are. If it is something petty, it'll hold a small trial followed by a sentence that seems reasonable. Sometimes they can be for a few hours, sometimes several weeks.

For crimes that are larger (I.E. Murder, kidnapping/Hostage, etc), there will be a more processed judiciary system placed for the welfare of the Guards, Survivors and Detainee(s). These trials can, and often do last several hours to several days before a final verdict is met. There is no bail system, and we do implement capital punishment (Death Sentence) to people who absolutely deserve it.

Here is the interesting part. When you've been sentenced, or pending sentence, you will be subjected to Prisoner-RolePlay, basically. There will be interactions with people who voluntarily become Prisoners (OOC wishes to do so) to feel the vibe of a more unique style of RP. From working long hours in the quarry for rocks and coal, exorcising in the Yard, or congregating in the Mess-Hall with fellow prisoners after a long day's work. The Prisoner-RP will be very gang oriented to spice things up, and keep the Guards on edge. It is a concept at the moment, but we're doing our best to keep it fascinating. Of course, the main objective is to ICly rehabilitate one's character from a criminal to a survivor, or a less-of-a-threat to other people by forcing them to serve a prison sentence, even in a post-apocalyptic world as The Regulator's try to reinstate society.

Sign in to follow this