Server time: 2017-10-18, 18:45
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
shipwreck117

Imagine the RP...

Hessian    11

Oh, my.... That looks amazing! :o

It'd change the meaning of defending settlements/trading posts. Gotta check for those infected!

It'd be good if there was a system whereby you can check an individual for symptoms.

Not a big fan of the 'YOU ARE INFECTED'. The less HUD / UI this game has, the better.

Grappling is cool, but with the current desync of zombies instead of getting hit and bleeding you'd be grappled. That would be infuriating easily.

I hope final release zombies are improved upon a lot, not just functionally but their attack and design. It's not really that terrifying once you've played long enough. When all they do is 'Punch' or lunge at you it's a bit underwhelming. (I'm speaking stricly in terms of game design)

Yokai    0

Those zombies sound really annoying... Worse than the current sounds.. and even those have a ways to go.

Well first they need to fix zombie AI so wee can stealth and kill them from behind, then fix their attack so we won't be hit from 2m distance and then add MOOOOOOOOOARRRR zombies. I still don't know why they can't do this now (adding more zombies). There will be less KOS situations on any server if ppl will feel threat from zombies.

Subso    0

Well...are we as survivors not immunie against zombism?

Anyway, the sounds are very cool but as Majkel86 said they have to fix the glitchy things first. If they are a real threat to fully equiped players, think about the fresh spawns! :D

Also you should be able to cure the infection and that it lasts longer to turn...also should spawn a zombie when you turn on your position, maybe even with loot =D (RP truning people...yeee)

Mikachu    26

Survivors are immune in official DayZ lore so you won't ever get infected sorry.

They will be changing zombies a lot soon though, keep an eye out

Aberration    0

Given its dayz, the Grapple seems like a bad idea, maybe if it was a like 15% chance of it happening and like they fixed the bugs but at the current momeny looks like a bad idea

Roman    0

Ugh, that was horrible, was like hearing a grown man cry like a baby, eew.

The fly thing? no thanks, we had that in the mod and it was fucking irritating.

Utobitha    0

All I want is zombies to be less awkward in melee combat, all you do is just run around it and try hit its head.

Xaeleth    0

Perhaps to an extent. I still believe that zombies are not the true danger of this world, its the evil people that now occupy it.

Survivors are immune in official DayZ lore so you won't ever get infected sorry.

If i remember correctly, the lore says that there are a few who arent immune to infection

Mikachu    26

If i remember correctly, the lore says that there are a few who arent immune to infection

Note I said dayz lore, not dayzrp :)

Guest Doug Quade   
Guest Doug Quade

Not a fan of the sound bytes for zeke . Sounds like they can't get it up or something lol

King Box    0

I understand that we are immune as said in the lore but i dont think he was asking this be a mod added to the server but rather an addition to the game, so if it were ever somehow accepted you couldn't change that fact, and to fit the game dayzrp would have to change that in the lore unless there was an option to turn it off.

ah, didnt catch that. thanks for clarifying.

Guest bobman235   
Guest bobman235

oh. my. god. I hope this gets added

My bad that what i thought you meant lol but it still would be a cool concept to be able to get infected

Guest ShadyBGaming   
Guest ShadyBGaming

Yeah that would be awesome to have, hoepfully soon enough they will add cool features like that to make the game more lifelike, cant wait to see where this game take us and the RP!

Ingal    5

Hahahahahahaha! NOT THAT SOUND. OMG, what an annoying sound! The story behind DayZ wouldn't work with being infected, because every survivor is immune to the virus.

I like the "newer" sounds of the Zeds, not the old ones though.

Eagle    409

it would be cool if you get infected you would fall down flat and rise again as a zombie.

the sounds are not really great but if they would be changed abit it would sound cool but for that i think the devs need the mod files for the their servers to do any off the's things.

Pussy    377

Some more human sounding zombies would be hella freaky. Imagine you're by yourself at night and then all of a sudden this zombie is wailing and running after you. It would be so spooky.

This being said, I wouldn't want the one shown in the video. Cause that one got annoying real quick.

Some pretty neat concepts though, that's for sure.