Server time: 2017-08-19, 09:31

Sign in to follow this  

Server has gone down during a hostage negotiation

Its on server 4 as the tittle says... theres about 20 people at gm and 3 bad guys with a hostage and were trying to get her out but it went down. Just figured id say this incase a report gets filed if someone dies or something happens against the rules. So far so good tho i think.

I also need to go soon so i am going to log back but im not trying to be called a combat logger... its 11 at my time and i have class in the morning

i Just logged back in to see if everything okay and it seems fine. But i needed to go so i let everyone know and said my goodbyes. Not sure if they will log back in or not but everythiong seemed good. Just figured id let everyone know just in case. Goodnight everyone!

DaMerc    0

Neither the girl who was taken hostage nor the guys who were holding her hostage ever logged back on.

DaMerc    0

Really?

Yeah. Wellington and I were part of the group of 4 that came in during the middle of it, including the guy who just got randomly shot by the people who were holding you hostage, Jimmy. We stayed at GM for about 25 minutes or so after the server crash and they never came back. A few people that were outside did, Carl (I think his last name was Burnside) and another guy came later asking about you but that's it.

Vandy    34

Ah the good old rp of Green Mountain...

I can see it in front of me already: 20 people shouting through eachother...

It's report worthy to bring it up though. The crash thing did interrupt the rp, but not logging back on for your own benifit is not done.

Both, the hostage and the hostage takers could gain benifit out of not logging back in. The hostage can get away, the hostage takers can get out of the mass, not being dealth with themselves...

Too bad you guys experienced this, however... And don't shoot me, but it's GM...

Carl    1

That was a giant cluster fuck. But yeah, Carl Burnside here.

Subso    0

Ah the good old rp of Green Mountain...

I can see it in front of me already: 20 people shouting through eachother...

It's report worthy to bring it up though. The crash thing did interrupt the rp, but not logging back on for your own benifit is not done.

Both, the hostage and the hostage takers could gain benifit out of not logging back in. The hostage can get away, the hostage takers can get out of the mass, not being dealth with themselves...

Too bad you guys experienced this, however... And don't shoot me, but it's GM...

True words have been spoken.

This appears to happens a lot, Server crash and one side does not log in after that. Is there something the Staff can do about (well, the report... but yeha)