Server time: 2017-10-23, 15:26
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Cedrea

To the 3 randomers in Cherno

Cedrea    1

Whoever the three random persons who stopped me in Cherno and failed to rob me of my nothingness then asked my IC if I don't have a microphone and I'm afraid to talk, you are freaking dumb..

In case anyone encounters these three, know one of them is wearing a ghillie top and two have leather crafter clothes.

Zoot    0

hold your horses cowboy,

this is the apocalypse,

some people are..just acting weird..you know..they losed their families and beloved ones to this infection and banditry and lack of security.

Cedrea    1

There is no excuse for asking someone why doesn't he use a microphone and if he is afraid to talk.

EDIT: Whoever that was clearly does not understand what being IC means. I hope he/they see this and understand what his/their mistakes are. If this happens again then the said persons deserve to be punished.

Subso    0

Uh... you should maybe have set up a report but you didnt got the names, right?

Well - badrp things happen and that was one of them.

Revilo    7

If they suck that badly, the reports should follow them. why not give them a chance to read this and correct themselves before they get reported

Subso    0

If they suck that badly, the reports should follow them. why not give them a chance to read this and correct themselves before they get reported

Yeha true but an report is not an "end". But yes, I agree. Sometimes talking to people about what they have done wrong is better then punishment but on the other side: if you make a report you can still close it before making it formal if you clear it from person to person (I did that atleast)

Unknown Entity    126

Just report them.

People who ignore text RP need to be punished for badRP. Especially if they're saying you're not talking etc.

Joffrey    894

Just report them.

People who ignore text RP need to be punished for badRP. Especially if they're saying you're not talking etc.

^ is probably the best way to go tbh. BadRP should be discussed in the report discussions thread.

Cedrea    1

Yes, I am a text roleplayer. And I could report them but since I have no names and they all used voice it would be for nothing.

Edit: And I doubt they would admit what they did anyway since I got no names.