Server time: 2017-08-20, 08:14

Sign in to follow this  
NuclearNinja115

What Active groups could you recommend?

Question

See I'm thinking of joining a group but it has to be active. To prove both these points tell me something you did with the group, A story I suppose will do.

12 answers to this question

Guest Vittoria   
Guest Vittoria

this thread is going to be awkward

Brad    155

See I'm thinking of joining a group but it has to be active. To prove both these points tell me something you did with the group, A story I suppose will do.

Most groups would ask you to tell them a story, not the other way around ;)

I would recommend playing alone and try to find groups and rp with them, build the relation up.

That way you can creat like a IG bonding but can also see how their rp style is and then see which one suits you the most.

For inatance I came across the family(the inmates) and found their rp quite fun and likeable, but as for other groups I didn't feel this kind of click.

I recommend that you go to the group forums. Read the different group threads and find the one that you think you like. Other peoples recommendations could be biased, so your own choice is better then theirs.

:)

Depends what kind of group you are looking for really doesnt it.

Nobody can recommend you one without knowing how you play and what you are looking for etc.

Cid    332

We coudl recommend groups all day but in the end it is you who is choosing, not us. The groups section of the forums as lots of infomration on groups that may or may not fit your playstyle. I could recommend my group, The Unnamed, or Call Us What You Like, Whiskey Tango's group, for a hardcore RP experience while I could recommend groups like SVR, BHM, Blackwood, etc. for a more military experience, or even The Inmates for a more of a playstyle fit around being insane/crazy.

Just look for yourself, like Luna said. ;)

http://www.dayzrp.com/f-groups

Take a look for yourself :)