Server time: 2017-08-17, 19:34

Sign in to follow this  
Monkeyz

First RP gaming session

Monkeyz    0

Hello DayZRP community,

Today I had my first RP session ever in any game on DayZRP and I really enjoyed it, I admit my character didn't have much background at first as the first person to really speak to me and group with me came out of a bush on prison island but I went with it and it was really fun, we met a few other people on the island that we came not to trust as it seemed they were trying to poison our food and we made a sneaky get away up and over the hill towards green mountain. The adventure lasted a bit longer but I won't go into detail as this was meant to be a short post thanking the community and everyone involved in DayZRP, not once in about 2 hours of playing and in over 10 people that we met did anyone try and kill us.

All in all, thank you very much for accepting my application and I look forward to playing with you all more, especially you doctor if I meet you again, anyone who is waiting to be white listed it is definitely worth the wait.

Dee "Monkeyz" Zaa

Subso    0

I am glad that you enjoyed your first day in DayZRP, dont want to destroy some magic but the prison island and GM can be very bad roleplay sometimes...so you gut lucky!

Keep it up, evolve your character. See you IG!

sebar    0

That is great, I am still fairly new and have played several hours on the server. I have only came across one player when I first spawned in. They did not respond to me and just ran buy watching me. I have not built up the courage to go into known hot spots yet. The other day I went up to the NW airfield and made it all the way to the wall on the north west side when a Zed came out of nowhere and almost got me. I ran out of there as fast as possible. I am not sure where my anxiety comes from in game? Anyway it is great to hear about your positive experience.

Milos    0

That's awesome Monkeyz! Glad to hear you're enjoying your stay! :) Keep on being awesome and you'll see your character develop in no time! Stay smart, stay safe!

Sebar, I too suffered from a little anxiety when I first started, you're not sure what to expect or how you're going to respond, so you walk around wanted, but dredging, contact with other players, but be sure that the moment you engage in good role play by one of the many amazing people that make this community so great you'll begin to realize just how much you want to meet others! Keep at it and don't be afraid to make contact with us IG. But remember, stay smart!

drewhinny    0

Hey that does sound like a good time. Prison on your first time? Sounds risky, but if you had fun and made it out ok then more power to ya!

Monkeyz    0

Hey that does sound like a good time. Prison on your first time? Sounds risky, but if you had fun and made it out ok then more power to ya!

Yeah I spawned in Cherno and decided I'd run down to Balota and just carried on going, first time I had seen the prison as well so I really wanted to explore it anyway, I thought I may have had a chance to meet someone I read about the other day who was RPing as a prison guard but he wasn't around.