Server time: 2017-10-18, 20:13
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Dégolas

What's your favorite town/village in Chernarus ?

Dégolas    0

Hey folks, hope you are doing good ! So, what's your favorite town/village in Chernarus, and explain why ^^ Mine is Olsha and his little temple, at the feet of a nice hills and near Blunt Rock, and Shakhova near Staroye with his lovely view from the Oreshka Pass =)

Guest Phat J   
Guest Phat J

Black mountain..for obvious reasons

Dégolas    0

well it's really buggy right now, but i love it too (actually, it's my first spawn place ever (i played the game just at the time they released this town for the first time, they had no name and no Zombie at this time here, I was probably one of the first people spawning here ^^

Hop    0

Mine would most likely be Stary Sobor. Big open fields and somewhat in the middle of everything.

Murdercool    29

Mine would most likely be Stary Sobor. Big open fields and somewhat in the middle of everything.

Mine as well. Love it. Just reminds me of all the great RP and firefights I had there on the mod. That red barn was the center of all great RP!

Eagle    409

Electro is my all time favorite town from the old days off the arma 2 mod to my first ever rp encounter that i had on the server.

Cjbustuup    1

Probs one of the apartment building cities above cherno. I just love the dense city apocalyptic feeling in there. The lag tho.

Dégolas    0

Electro is my all time favorite town from the old days off the arma 2 mod to my first ever rp encounter that i had on the server.

Have you ever been to the house near the lake at the north of the Electric station ? Lovely place for an Inn in my opinion ^^

Eagle    409

Have you ever been to the house near the lake at the north of the Electric station ? Lovely place for an Inn in my opinion ^^

i have not my friend, not been in electro for weeks,been stuck up in the north at green mountain trying to make it secure for other people but when i think its safe their ill be sure to check it out :)

EddyKreys    0

Wandering around Dubky is just awesome. It somehow reminds me of central Washington in Fallout 3, in a smaller scale.

Subso    0

Polana - its a very small city but it has everything I like.

A supermarket, stores, little farm-thingys, a little pond with nice view, trees and bushes around it, very cinematic view at the little church, its close togehter which makes me feel home, it has a factory near it what I somehow feel attractive.

The most important: It has a pub.

Guest Vittoria   
Guest Vittoria

zelenogorsk

Demos    0

Polana - its a very small city but it has everything I like.

A supermarket, stores, little farm-thingys, a little pond with nice view, trees and bushes around it, very cinematic view at the little church, its close togehter which makes me feel home, it has a factory near it what I somehow feel attractive.

The most important: It has a pub.

xD that sounds like the best place ever!!

Khazar031    0

I just love Zaprudnoe and Toploniki, lots of stuff and a peaceful place to relax and loot. Oh how i love looting. Sometimes when i play and i have all things, full gear, i just go and die in the most stupid way, so i could just loot some more. LOOOOOOTING

Subso    0

xD that sounds like the best place ever!!

Yes, thats the reason I hover around it and make sure it never gets ruined.

Buddy    1063

Skalisty Island! it was and always will be my home <3

iamColeM20    0

I love Svetlojarsk. It's got just the right amount of loot to start you on your journey inland without taking the challenge out of the early game if you spawn there, and it's right by Novo so you might have some interesting encounters.

Krullin    0

Novaya Petrovka, Topolniki. It's very quiet and it has everything you could need.