Server time: 2018-08-17, 20:38

Sign in to follow this  
Zero

Trying to decide on a high quality headset..

I have some cheap chinese headset that i bought from amazon however its loud as hell sometimes a little to loud that things come through distorted as its naturally very bassy and it transmits my voice hella loud and clear in game.

Headphones

^

they seem to have doubled in price since i bought them weirdly they will probably go down again though.

^

I speak quite a lot in this video for reference of the mic quality

I would recommend since i got them for £20 which is cheap as hell and they are very comfortable as well however one gripe i have with them is the leds on the side dont go off unless you switch off the PSU of your PC and the cable is somewhat short when compared to most other headsets.

also in case it wasnt obvious they are pretty big.....if you have a tiny head well yeah...

I jumped out of my seat seeing the headset you were suggesting OP to buy, I was going to order myself a pair of those in a couple of weeks :D

I have some cheap chinese headset that i bought from amazon however its loud as hell sometimes a little to loud that things come through distorted as its naturally very bassy and it transmits my voice hella loud and clear in game.

Headphones

^

they seem to have doubled in price since i bought them weirdly they will probably go down again though.

^

I speak quite a lot in this video for reference of the mic quality

I would recommend since i got them for £20 which is cheap as hell and they are very comfortable as well however one gripe i have with them is the leds on the side dont go off unless you switch off the PSU of your PC and the cable is somewhat short when compared to most other headsets.

also in case it wasnt obvious they are pretty big.....if you have a tiny head well yeah...

I jumped out of my seat seeing the headset you were suggesting OP to buy, I was going to order myself a pair of those in a couple of weeks :D

I took the risk in buying them it paid off im not recommending them persay they are alright although there are definitely better sets out there such as anything made by sennheiser basically.

I've owned RAZER, Logitech, Turtle Beach, and Corsair - but my favorites are my Corsair Vengeance. super comfy - can wear them for hours. my ONLY gripe with them is that the volume control is set too close the the headset, and hangs down sometimes - also that the VOL UP button is down, and the VOL DOWN button is on top really bugs me

I highly recommend looking into some of the steel series products they are quite comfy and have very good sound quality plus if you get steel series you will save some money in the process for games or whatever.

I second never buying Razer. My Logitech wired broke and I picked up the razer because my headset is the only speakers I have for my computer. Literally the worst mic I've ever used. If I hadn't spent so much I'd buy a new pair but I have to suffer for now.