Server time: 2017-08-16, 21:56

Sign in to follow this  
Joe Bastone

Who is your favorite DayZ streamer?

Joe Bastone    0

Just posting on the forum, wanted to know who people watch and why? Me personally i enjoy watching Siloz, Kiwo, MrMoon, Lirik and a bunch more. The reason i like these streamers is because i actually LOL like a moron..

RoCKiE    0

Don't enjoy watching anyone play DayZ anymore to be honest. Just got boring after 2+ years.

Mainly watched and still watching Lirik. DayZSA is nothing compared to the Bean Bandit Taviana streams though.

And then I watch Soma when he streams, which got really rare since he started working at Twitch.

I sometimes watch some community members stream RP but that gets boring for me as well pretty quickly, which is not their fault. Standalone is kind of boring :(

Bryce_    1

Fairlight_Excalibur aka Jesse. Don't really watch games anymore though, only when I get off of playing them for the night.

EDIT: I enjoy him mostly because he's on the more mature side of things. I find him to cater to a more mature audience.

I'll occasionally watch GoldGlove, Ello, ClamTaco, Chow, etc.

Haven't watched Moon in ages.

JohnDeer    0

Mr Moon, Chow & Syndicate. They just seem to effortlessly get into some weird situations, some of the funniest streams I have watched in a long time.

dmb486    0

Just stumbled across this. The people I truly enjoy (whether it be Dayz, other game, RP or not) are Mr. Moon, SilentSentry, Kiwo, Chow, D's Photography, Lirik, Chief, Echo, Spud, etc. A lot of good streamers out there to watch, so I flip channels when I can.

Lord Pigu!

Haha, just kidding.

I'm gonna say Rampage. Even though I don't watch streamers, Rampage is awesome, so his stream must also be awesome. Flawless logic!