Server time: 2017-10-19, 11:07
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Guest SilentSentry

Most fun I've had in Standalone

Guest SilentSentry   
Guest SilentSentry

Hello,

I was recently accepted into the DayZRP community, and I just wanted to say thank you to this community for making such a great DayZ experience. I played on the DayZRP servers for 8 hours the other day, and had fun, engaging interactions the entire time. I look forward to hopping back in soon!

Ethan aka SilentSentry

Guest AsOiX   
Guest AsOiX

It really is a great community. I plan on donating soon, because its so great. The staff is what makes this place truely great.

Teas    1

Man I wish I had 8 hours to spare sometimes. Glad you're getting the most out of your time here.

Guest SilentSentry   
Guest SilentSentry

Man I wish I had 8 hours to spare sometimes. Glad you're getting the most out of your time here.

Not quite "spare" time. I'm a full time live streamer thanks to the awesome people who choose to spend their time in my channel. I'm also a father of two, so I know what it's like to have little spare time. Thanks for volunteering to help out around here!

Ethan aka SilentSentry

Guest Doug Quade   
Guest Doug Quade

It is amazing how fast the time can go by while Playing DayZRP ! Hours fly by for sure !

Roach    1645

So happy you're enjoying yourself man :D

Don't forget to post in other forum threads since you can get your account pruned for inactivity. You must post outside the "Introductions and Farewells" and "Forum Games" for your posts to count.

Hope to come across you in-game :D

Cid    333

Saw your run with the Games, good show man.

Welcome to the community! I think you'll really enjoy it here. You seem like a cool dude as well. If you got any questions feel free to ask around, there are plenty of people and Community Helpers to go around. :D

Clammy    0

No problem mate!

I saw you in the Survivor games, you did a good job.

Will be good to meet you IG and roleplaying with you :)

Ender    637

Hello,

I was recently accepted into the DayZRP community, and I just wanted to say thank you to this community for making such a great DayZ experience. I played on the DayZRP servers for 8 hours the other day, and had fun, engaging interactions the entire time. I look forward to hopping back in soon!

Ethan aka SilentSentry

wow great to see you here Ethan sentryHeart

HAGGLE    5

Happened to catch you stream a little DayZRP the other day, and was enjoying it! Welcome aboard, sir!