Server time: 2017-08-18, 07:14

Sign in to follow this  
TEazy97

Best server for RP?

Question

TEazy97    8

So, as the tile says, which server is the best for RP, where do you meet a more diverse community of RPers and action and personal opinions? :)

6 answers to this question

Cid    332

To be fair, all servers are fine for RP, that's why they are all RP servers. :D

My suggestion to you is to try each server and get a feel for the player base. Certain groups do play on certain servers, but not all of them do. Since you are from the UK, I'd suggest trying the EU servers first and get a feel for the player base there. Even though I'm American, I find myself going to the EU servers every once and a while anyways.

Prince    93

honestly with the US servers getting more groups they are getting better. But you will still meet some...interesting people

TEazy97    8

To be fair, all servers are fine for RP, that's why they are all RP servers. :D

My suggestion to you is to try each server and get a feel for the player base. Certain groups do play on certain servers, but not all of them do. Since you are from the UK, I'd suggest trying the EU servers first and get a feel for the player base there. Even though I'm American, I find myself going to the EU servers every once and a while anyways.

Yeah thats cool, I played on both US and EU servers, people are awesome on both. Do you know which groups operate on specific servers :)?

Cid    332

If you are wondering which groups are operating on which servers, try checking the group pages in the Groups section of the forums. Some groups, like Call Us What You Like, stick to S2,w hile other groups like the Inmates tend to stick to the EU servers, but I know that they have an American side as well and see them from time to time on the US servers.

Cid    332

No problem man! If you have any more questions feel free to PM any of us Community Helpers.

/solving