Server time: 2017-10-22, 04:37
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
oracle96

Breaking Bad

oracle96    0

So I have gotten into the series because of a few coworkers and it's pretty good I mean I have watched an episode here and there and they were all good as far as I remember but I was wondering if you guys had any suggestions for series like Breaking Bad.

On another topic are zombies fixed IG it seems that I run into a small horse everytime I kill any?

Well you should finish Breaking Bad for sure. Then after you could watch Better Call Saul which just started. It's a Breaking Bad spinoff.

oracle96    0

Okay yeah that is one I'm looking forward to. Watched the first episode Sunday after walking dead and it look good.

Kanen    108

Better call saul aint worth watching fair bad in my opinion but breaking bad 10/10.

Gazz    0

There loads of series which i enjoy watching. Try Revenge as well its pretty good. i thought it might just be a girly show but completely isnt. Also give a go grimm, the 100, constantine, gotham, blacksails, failing skies and helix a go :)

Guest Biggie   
Guest Biggie

I watched the premiere of Better Call Saul and it was meh i feel it will be full of cliches but i highly recommend Breaking Bad its definitely worth watching.

Better Call Saul episode one was a bit of a slow burn, which is expected as they're having to set up his character and what makes him change into Saul Goodman. Episode 2 is already making me very interested in the series. I would watch Better Call Saul after you have watched Breaking bad though as a lot of the characters do come from that.

Sin    127

What made Breaking Bad great was watching the changes in the characters and their arcs; if they're doing the same with Saul, I'd consider watching that.

The 100 was pretty good, if you can get past the huge plot and logic holes - it's lighter fare, nice for a break between serious shows, and the actors ain't hard to look at.

I've been watching American Horror Story lately, and give it 12/10. Each season has a different plot / setting / time frame and theme, but many of the same actors appear across seasons, including Jessica Lange, James Cromwell, Angela Bassett, and some of those newer ones all the kids like these days. (OK, I just realized Jessica Lange is the only one I mentioned who crosses seasons - the point is this show draws top talent.) Definitely worth a watch.

Murdercool    29

Better Call Saul is great in my opinion. It feels like Breaking Bad, there's a lot of great characters in it from the past series and by the looks of it some good new ones coming into it. I'm really enjoying it so far! 10/10

Khazar031    0

You should watch all HBO series, House of Cards is great if you like some crime and complicated plot. Game of Thornes, you had heard of it for sure is sweet too, but i recommend a book first. There is nice series, if you like fights and some bad animated blood, called Spartacus for me it was great historical adventure, but there is too much nudity in it, well im not against it, but i don't belive that women didn't care about people seeing all their body naked in the streets and in arenas of course:D