Server time: 2017-10-22, 08:22
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Tyran

Current KoS situation

Question

Tyran    0

I have been shot at randomly, killed on sight, had friends of mine killed for no apparent reason, and it really ruins the RP experience for me when 3 V3S's with people that sound not older than 14 come up and just shoot me and my friends up.

I've also heard a lot of stories of people who just sit in the woods waiting for someone to go around them just to shoot.

Anyone else having issues with this? If so, what do you think could be done to annihilate this? I think everyone hates this kind of environment, being afraid of someone breaking rules, rather than being afraid of someone robbing you.

The groups I know that kill on sight are:

-One group, or maybe even just one person shooting on sight near the Vybor's treelines.

-A group of 3-8 very young people (I mean voice wise, really, my voice isn't the deepest, but it literally sounds like a CoD lobby) going around Kamenka with V3S's, or just on foot shooting everyone they see.

Cheers, feel free to discuss in this thread.

6 answers to this question

Conor    254

Anyone else having issues with this? If so, what do you think could be done to annihilate this?

Yes.

Record and report.

/thread?

Mamba    0

As Conor stated, record and report. Unfortunately some PC cannot record with their cards, if that is the case then gain as much information as possible. RP the situation out as usual and then make a report. Until hit logs and stuff are added there is no way to know who shot you unless they kill you. However if you are aware of your surroundings and avoid bad rp hot spots, you will have a better time.

Tyran    0

I wanted to post this as more of a discussion rather than a question, I couldn't figure it out though :/

Vapor    0

If that was the case then you should have posted this in the general discussions. Not in the questions forum. This is where questions go, not discussions. Well, we discuss the question and then solve it.

Tyran    0

But yeah, my laptop is a good example, I can barely play comfortably without recording, my computer would blow up if I tried recording... And I know avoidinh bad RP spots is a way to go around the issue, but what I'm saying is that we shouldn't have to do that, we shoulf be able to go around the map freely expecting different RP in different places. We shouldn't have to avoid certain places in fear of being KoS'd, but yeah, as you mentioned, people are going to keep KoSing while they can since hit logs are not implemented yet. Thanks for sharing your opinion.

-snip-

Yup, I was confused about that, thanks for clearing it out for me.

Mikachu    26

Stop complaining, start reporting.

We can't remove those bad people without people telling us about them in reports.

Got KOSed? Report it. Even without video if you have the time and date we should be able to pull logs and catch them.

/solved