Server time: 2017-08-18, 01:19

Sign in to follow this  
Guest xGhost

Insta Death bug in Dayz SA

Guest xGhost   
Guest xGhost

Anyone else been having trouble with the bug of being in a random room and dying in the SA? Happened to me twice today. let me know if you guys are experiencing this.

-Ghost

Montanez    25

Yes, the game is still glitchy as fuck, I have died at least 3 times from glitches since 0.53, during all this i had good gear like m4, aug, blackskull, smersh vest etc.

It's just bad luck and the struggle that the devs are having fixing the game, i hope that some day in the future we would be able to play DayZ without being afraid of randomly dying. Only hope.

Grihm    16

Anyone else been having trouble with the bug of being in a random room and dying in the SA? Happened to me twice today. let me know if you guys are experiencing this.

-Ghost

Seems to be a bug that has been around a long long time. Crouch walk up stairs and don´t run inside is what i was given as a tip for this issue.

-Ghost

Seems to be a bug that has been around a long long time. Crouch walk up stairs and don´t run inside is what i was given as a tip for this issue.

It didn't help me. Got insta "You are dead" screen after slowly walking in to the two-storey barn... Don't get me wrong but if i'm sure that nobody saw me walking in to this barn then i won't let my character die. I just roleplay this that i got attacked by few zombies during the rest and i lost my stuff cuz i need to run away. I hope it's not against the rules.

Subso    0

Hint: if you go to the second level off a building then "vault" (press v - to climb other things). It works for me (didnt had that bug since... a long time).

It happens if the sever thinks that you are somewhere else then you are so it trys to set you down, sets you in the floor and that causes damage to you.

(not 100% sure but I think thats it)

Guest Yuri Ubiytsa   
Guest Yuri Ubiytsa

Idk if it works but I keep my 2nd and 3rd slots in my toolbar empty and ever since that I have never glitches off a roof or broken my legs.

Just saying.....

Joe Bastone    0

havent had anything like that, but when i was running to through the front door of the new prison i glitched out and broke my legs. I got stuck underneath the stairs and was able to see things and move my head but not able to move my body. I saw someone and tried asking to see if they could see me.. they ended up killing me. Be careful when running through that door. :(

Guest Doug Quade   
Guest Doug Quade

I have yet to have any of these issues happen. My guess would be desync. Solution, Hit P,check your desync before climbing anything, and then see if that reduces your number of deaths ?

Zoot    0

there's a bug in airfield second floor behind the stairs,now i am avoiding it at all costs :D

Rolle    2444

Yes, the game is still glitchy as fuck, I have died at least 3 times from glitches since 0.53, during all this i had good gear like m4, aug, blackskull, smersh vest etc.

It's just bad luck and the struggle that the devs are having fixing the game, i hope that some day in the future we would be able to play DayZ without being afraid of randomly dying. Only hope.

BTW, this is the post #1 000 000 on DayZRP forums. Worth a necro. Congrats! :D

WarMachine    11

Worth the necro you say? Yeah, get ready. Warning points are coming your way... This is against the rules to necro!!

Your stats are off ;)

Rolle    2444

Your stats are off ;)

No, they're not. Look at the link to the post.

1 word Alpha,

But in all seriousness, this has been a problem for quite some time, on top of glitches in the game, desync and lag is a common source of death.

My newest glitch death(witnessed) was someone entering a truck and fall out instantly as a dead man, at one point he was underneath the wheel. The whole game is still rather glicty.

Montanez    25

lol, that's awesome. I remember when i used to see all those "1,000,000 visitor" spam ads, but now... now its actually real! Thanks Rolle.