Server time: 2017-10-18, 09:28
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

DayZ maintenance is in progress

Sign in to follow this  
Prince

Rip Chris Snipes

Prince    118

2B59ED5313E5F7C5CFC303186CDE70B3F2C9BE68

After a long trial about Chris killing a man in the prison with many witnesses, a third party jury decided he was guilty and to be exiled from the island. After he reaches shore he starts a fist fight with fully armed men (some guy told us that he was going ooc in voice)GG Chris never5get

Video of the trial starts at 30:00 slight shakiness and background noise (peer pressure Sam to turn off his tv)

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfbLob7R7no

Guest Vittoria   
Guest Vittoria

you guys should make a media thread

:)

Guest Yuri Ubiytsa   
Guest Yuri Ubiytsa

Lol I was the one in full black with balaclava

He comes up to us. I had a spare mosin with an LRS and all that. He says, "Hey you mind lending me that mosin, I have KOS rights on the guys on the island." He repeatedly kept saying shit that was OOC. I was like to stitches, the guy in the firefighter jacket, this guy just doesn't get it. We send him away, but he comes back saying,"kill me." Then he starts punching stitches. Least to say he was domed by a mosin shot and then raped with 2 SKS rounds.

So yeah...

Centurion    8

Lol I was the one in full black with balaclava

He comes up to us. I had a spare mosin with an LRS and all that. He says, "Hey you mind lending me that mosin, I have KOS rights on the guys on the island." He repeatedly kept saying shit that was OOC. I was like to stitches, the guy in the firefighter jacket, this guy just doesn't get it. We send him away, but he comes back saying,"kill me." Then he starts punching stitches. Least to say he was domed by a mosin shot and then raped with 2 SKS rounds.

So yeah...

Do you guys have video evidence of that?

Guest Yuri Ubiytsa   
Guest Yuri Ubiytsa

Sadly no, but it was quite satisfying to dome his ass

Aberration    0

We Just expected to chat with him as we watched the entire thing from the shore, the guy swims up to us, starts going OOC, Punches me in the mouth, I fire an SKS shot into his throat, then I fire again while Yuri shot his Mosin and both the bullets hit the guy in the head at the same time, I was hoping to get RP but the guy fucked with the wrong people...

Guest Yuri Ubiytsa   
Guest Yuri Ubiytsa

We Just expected to chat with him as we watched the entire thing from the shore, the guy swims up to us, starts going OOC, Punches me in the mouth, I fire an SKS shot into his throat, then I fire again while Yuri shot his Mosin and both the bullets hit the guy in the head at the same time, I was hoping to get RP but the guy fucked with the wrong people...

Too bad we didn't get it on video...

Aberration    0

I was on the island, spying on your group. I was friends with the men that killed him. He filed a report, ya know. http://www.dayzrp.com/t-server-restart-abuse

No those were other people. This means the idiot was killed twice there, Once on the island, and the second time by me and a friend on the coast because of him breaking character and trying to punch me

Prince    118

I hope Sam can finish uploading the vid (slight TV sounds) but I bet you guys will have a lol from the exiling of Chris.

I was on the island, spying on your group. I was friends with the men that killed him. He filed a report, ya know. http://www.dayzrp.com/t-server-restart-abuse

No those were other people. This means the idiot was killed twice there, Once on the island, and the second time by me and a friend on the coast because of him breaking character and trying to punch me

Caduceus if u can report this guy for bad rp and NVFL if you want. The reason I posted this is to find out who was on the beach. I was going to write the report but i had insufficient info on what happened all i saw was punching through binoculars.

Aberration    0

I hope Sam can finish uploading the vid (slight TV sounds) but I bet you guys will have a lol from the exiling of Chris.

Caduceus if u can report this guy for bad rp and NVFL if you want. The reason I posted this is to find out who was on the beach. I was going to write the report but i had insufficient info on what happened all i saw was punching through binoculars.

Ill type up a report when I got time, It was really stupid of him to try to do all of this

Siorre    0

Ill type up a report when I got time, It was really stupid of him to try to do all of this

ayee, that was you? I was the russian fellow. Do so if you want to. He breaks character a lot.

Yeah, we are taking about the same situation. I was on the island with kristof.

OK guys, lets quit the personal attacks.

If someone breaks rules you report them, not go around bashing them on the forums. I shouldn't have to say this.

Subso    0

@Video - the camera movement is very very veryyyy strange

Prince    118

Youtube auto stabilization to a stabilize video #blamesam

Subso    0

Youtube auto stabilization to a stabilize video #blamesam

Oh, I think you can disable this but I am not sure.

And - why does the guy in the video carrys a hay hook? D:

After watching the whole video... mix of good rp and some strange one?