Server time: 2017-10-19, 03:46
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
roxasheart

Taking forever for application to get reviewed.

roxasheart    0

I'm not complaining. But it is taking forever and I really wanna play. Last time my application got accepted in like 3 hours. This time it's taken four days. (I got deleted cause I forgot to type on the forums). LOL, it's probably cause my character bio was like 4000 words long. LMFAO.

Mr Shank    22

Honestly man i cant be much help other than tell you to just wait. The admins are very strict when it comes to the applications and they have lives outside of DayZRP so just be patient and i promise it will get looked at sooner or later. And trust me when i say it is worth the wait.

roxasheart    0

Honestly man i cant be much help other than tell you to just wait. The admins are very strict when it comes to the applications and they have lives outside of DayZRP so just be patient and i promise it will get looked at sooner or later. And trust me when i say it is worth the wait.

I know man, I'm just so excited. And i'm impatient. I just get tired of getting pushed back in the Que.

Foozer    1

Don't worry, they will probably get to you by tmr. Lots of people have been applying recently.

roxasheart    0

Don't worry, they will probably get to you by tmr. Lots of people have been applying recently.

Idk if they will by tomorrow, I have been waiting for, four days. Lol

redspear461    3

Stay activate and post a lot in the forums! It took me an entire 2-3 weeks to get whitelisted, because of an overabundance of applications, and plus I screwed mine up the first time! :P

Guest Phat J   
Guest Phat J

Just be patient..

Vapor    0

There are tons of these kinds of threads everyday.

Have a look at the questions forum. Read some of the already made threads with the "waiting time" or "application taking long" etc. See what other people suggested.

You can also read the FAQ. This usually has all the answers someone could have.

Vapor    0

Guys Im not complaining.

I am not saying that you are. I am telling you there are a lot of other people 'everyday' are telling us the same thing. We tell them the same thing 'everyday'!

New members seem to be under the impression that the mods are sitting around playing DayZ (GOD FORBID!) or doing nothing. They have lives, jobs and they are volunteers.

Averaging 400+ applications between 4 members means 100 apps each. That's more than some paid employers receive to look at employees. That's 100 back stories, interpretations of the rules (which have to be comprehensively read to ensure they're correct)

The only use these threads serve as an indicator to perhaps get more staff reviewing applications. However I feel that these facts need to be in some sort of sticky thread. It won't stop the 'review me pls' but it needs to be very obvious that the staff ARE processing applications.

--

To the OP; you are allowed to complain. It's all about tone and delivery. Yes applications take awhile to process, yes that can be annoying. But don't make a thread which is a complaint (or at least feedback) and then guise it as 'not a complaint'.

Caesar    438

Please review the information on the whitelist tab. We currently are only reviewing a select number of apps and will not be doing 400 a day.

Subso    0

You will get in soon enogh. Maybe it will take a week or two but it will be worth it.

Hope you get in this time! This wait-test will help you later :)

Xaeleth    0

Look at at like this:

The server gets dozens of applications on a daily-weekly basis. These stack up for a mere 5 administators to spend their own time to read it. This is their own time, and they have to put in hours going through just a few apps. reading your lines and lines of rule and RP description. Give 'em some slack!