Server time: 2017-10-22, 03:08
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Guest AsOiX

My first kills on DayZ RP

Guest AsOiX   
Guest AsOiX

Four people took me hostage near Vybor, and robbed me, and engraved BM on my arm. I managed to find them at NW an hour later, and shot two of them, but eventually leading to my death. I brought two of the people down with me, which is a win in my book.

You don't always have to be bandits you know. It can bite you in the ass sometimes (;

I'm sorry for gloating but I just couldn't resist, as its my first ever kills in the server. My shaking in real life made it so hard to aim.

Guest Vittoria   
Guest Vittoria

-snip-

There you go ;)

b1gje55e    0

Murdered a thief after threatening my life and shooting an acquaintance and trying to steal my V3S. Headshot from about 50m away after he turned and was about to finish the acquaintance off.

feltgoodman.jpg

Heroz_Nick    21

I was being chased once, relentless creature .....but that cow regretted it...because I ate HIM!? O.o lel

Maxime    0

Some guy tried to KoS me, he ran away to the top of radio tower at green mountain, I ran in the opposite direction and proceed to sneak in via a breach in a concrete wall, only to see his corpse minutes later when I got there.

I don't know how he managed to fell off the tower, probably pressed a wrong button or maybe he just glitched in the tower, but I call this divine justice.

Xaeleth    0

One of my first kills on DayZRP was shortly after I saved them.

I had shot down all of the zombies chasing them, bandaged them up, given them a gun, good and ammo. Told them my name and where I am going. We went our seperate ways. A few minutes later as I am leaving Elektro, I see someone in the bushes. I pull out my Magnum and as who is there (I didn't point it or anything, just asked and had it ready if neccessary). That same guy who I saved and supported comes out pointing my own gun loaded with my own ammo. He yells "Get on the ground!".

I get down right away and ask him why he is doing this? I gave him my only primary gun, my bullets, my food- all in good will! What more does he want? I almost don't have anything else to share! His only response was that "he had his reasons". The second that gun went down, I rolled over once, spun around 180 degrees and unloaded a bullet right in his chest. He went down right away- must've hit his spine or heart or something. My character was a police officer at the time (its a long story for my character- 5 alter Egos- D.I.D.). He remained very sad that he cannot even do his job. All he wants to to save and help people. and here he is killing those very people. He now gives people supplies and immediatly pulls out his trusty Magnum and orders the survivor he just helped to run away, to be gone and never see him again, he doesn't intend on killing anybody else......never again.....