Server time: 2017-08-19, 03:45

Sign in to follow this  
Guest godmademecool

A Valentines Themed Dayz Film

Guest godmademecool   
Guest godmademecool

My Friends!

I thought I would share with you my latest valentines day themed video. Its under off topic because this isn't filmed on a DayZ RP Server for obvious reasons. Hope you all enjoy and share some love. Happy valentines :)

[video=youtube]

10/10. Brought me to tears.

Guest godmademecool   
Guest godmademecool

Haha thanks for the feedback guys really appreciate it :) So many feels!

Katyusha    0

Well you've just given me a new song to learn on guitar. I havent been able to find one for a while, so thanks for that.

Anyways, great video! That mustve taken quite a bit of cooperation. I like how the rolling is synced. It's great that you were able to do that with ping (and possibly desync)

Guest Avensie   
Guest Avensie

I love it man wow amazing!

Guest godmademecool   
Guest godmademecool

Well you've just given me a new song to learn on guitar. I havent been able to find one for a while, so thanks for that.

Anyways, great video! That mustve taken quite a bit of cooperation. I like how the rolling is synced. It's great that you were able to do that with ping (and possibly desync)

Haha I'm learning this song also, I love it, take a look at memorized another of Josh Woodwards great acoustic pieces and thanks the ending just happened once, and the begging was collaborated with a friend of mine. Thank for the nice comments :)

Igi    4

Here's me like... "Aww, that's nice..."

And then 1:53 rolls along....

Guest godmademecool   
Guest godmademecool

Here's me like... "Aww, that's nice..."

And then 1:53 rolls along....

It was a passionate relationship, I will have you know ;)

Katyusha    0

Haha I'm learning this song also, I love it, take a look at memorized another of Josh Woodwards great acoustic pieces and thanks the ending just happened once, and the begging was collaborated with a friend of mine. Thank for the nice comments :)

I already wrote a tab for the intro of the song ^^ Too lazy to do the rest of it. I'm not very good at fingerstyle, anyway.

Guest godmademecool   
Guest godmademecool

I already wrote a tab for the intro of the song ^^ Too lazy to do the rest of it. I'm not very good at fingerstyle, anyway.

If you search on his website "Joshwoodward.com" (no link to me only a fan of his music) he has available full tabs and video footage of him playing the songs. Hope that helps you :)

Igi    4

Here, have some tabs :P

http://hastebin.com/raw/obijijifah

Learning to play it as we speak.

Katyusha    0

Here, have some tabs :P

http://hastebin.com/raw/obijijifah

Learning to play it as we speak.

I'm pretty sure most of the 0/2 is supposed to be 0h2 and just a very small part of the intro is missing. Supposed to be something like this http://hastebin.com/raw/evosifupuv

Igi    4

I'm pretty sure most of the 0/2 is supposed to be 0h2 and just a very small part of the intro is missing. Supposed to be something like this http://hastebin.com/raw/evosifupuv

Completely agree, pulled those tabs from the artist's website... while playing it you just naturally hammer-on.

Tabs are just guidelines anyways, you should always try something different with it ^_^

I'm playing it on my 12 string so I'm doing a lot of harmonisation work... it's sounding really nice.

Katyusha    0

Completely agree, pulled those tabs from the artist's website... while playing it you just naturally hammer-on.

Tabs are just guidelines anyways, you should always try something different with it ^_^

I'm playing it on my 12 string so I'm doing a lot of harmonisation work... it's sounding really nice.

Oooh, recording or it did happen

Igi    4

Soon™

Don't get a lot of free time for practice :P

Guest godmademecool   
Guest godmademecool

Agreed, I would love to see this played also, it will sound beautiful on 12 strings.