Server time: 2017-10-17, 15:18
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Khazar031

Application rejected

Question

Khazar031    0

After my app has been rejected, can i just fix whats wrong in it and send the rest the way it was, or do i have to make a new one? Will it be considered or not?

15 answers to this question

Roach    1645

You can use the same APP if you saved it before sending yes!

Make sure you correct the area(s) that the staff told you to correct :)

:D good luck!!

Khazar031    0

Definition

NLR is a New Life Rule. It means that when you die, your character dies, which force you to make a new roleplay. Making a new personage doesn’t affect your knowledge about people you had met, so you can find them, but you cannot be the same person you had been. When you die, you cannot come back for your gear or for your enemies, you have to stay away from that place within a 1km radius for about a 90 minutes. Even if server restarts you still have to wait that time. You cannot take revenge on players that took you hostile, whatever if that was one person or a group. Don’t tell the others who killed you and where, you are a new character and you don’t remember these things.

KoS - Kill on Sight. Killing other players without any interaction is strictly forbidden. That means you can’t kill someone because you just want to, you have to have good point. In a hostile situation things are getting complicated. When you taking someone hostile you have to keep good care of him, feed him, protect him from any threats. Except when prisoner don’t listen to you, he don’t care about your demands and is a threat to you, then you have right to kill him. The hostile may take revenge for imprisoning after 2 hours from that time.

There are only definitions and one about KoS is wrong. I didn't show roleplay situations, because they are large, but if someone wants to read i will gladly post them.

oracle96    0

KOS is wrong or at least you didn't add KOS sharing rights you'll need to have a description of both as well describing how they can be met allowing you or others to share KOS rights. I honestly would suggest you post your entire application background, KOS including examples as well as NLR including examples. Also if I'm correct NLR doesn't require you to make a new character everytime you die that is only the person who does choice. If you want to premade are your character go right ahead but just wanted to let you know you don't have to unless you choose to.

Khazar031    0

Roleplay Situation KoS

Jason had only his backpack, no food, water, not even a weapon to defend himself from infected people. He believed he would find some supplies in a hospital. There have always been a café in a building and he was sure that was a great place to look around. Oh, how wrong he was. When he entered through a hospital doors, he has been smashed in the head with something very heavy. His vision began to blur and his muscles stopped working. He fell on the ground unconscious. Person who hit him was a 30 years old fisherman from Svetlojarks. When boy woke up handcuffed, he started to look around. He was on the first floor on his knees. He didn’t saw a guy looking at him from the darkness. Fisherman opened a can of spaghetti and said: “You must be hungry, here, you want some?”. Jason just nod. Old man approached him and started to feed him. Then all of sudden someone else entered a room he looked at Jason and old man. He started laughing maniacally and then he shot. Sailor died in a second, student was shot in a leg. He couldn’t move. Killer looked at him and said: “Ohhhh… yes! That one looks tasty. Ahahahhhahah!”. With that he put several bullets in a young boy body and murdered him.

Roleplay Situation NLR

Clark is on a west-airfield, looting for some supplies. He’s thirsty and looks for water. In that time group of 4 other players is watching that territory from a distance. They spot Clark. All of them are hungry and exhausted, so the decision falls to take him hostage and rob him of his supplies. While Clark is in a fire station they take their positions. One of them stays in an ATM tower, watching his friends back, while others are securing all the doors. Clark is about to leave when he sees two people aiming at him. He has a weapon, but no ammunition in it. One of them yells: “Get on the ground, right now!”. Clark is obedient and lay on the cold floor. A second guy puts his weapon on the ground and grabs handcuffs from his backpack. Clark is scared, he’s trying to make a deal with them, but they don’t want to listen. Clark panicked and started screaming out loud for help. Someone heard him, but when he tried to approach, bandit who was aiming at Clark, shot him in the head. The screen showed, “You are dead”, and a new roleplay began. This time, there was no Clark, now there’s Jason, a young Russian student which was trapped in an apocalyptic world of Chernarus.

oracle96    0

Those are good showing your role playing skills however after that you should give a couple other simplified examples such as person a robs person B, while person B obeys all of person A's request person A suddenly shoots person B. Person A has just broken the rules. Other than that really everything is great and you seem like a good role player I hope you get accepted and run into you IG if you wanna make sure your app is correct don't take just one persons word for it go to the staff forum find a community helper and pm them your application and ask for help.

Khazar031    0

Definition

KoS - Kill on Sight. Killing other players without any interaction is strictly forbidden, it has to be justified by a roleplay or other actions. That means you can’t kill someone because you just want to, you have to have a good point. You have to submit to a person before making her/him hostile. In a hostile situation things are getting complicated. You have to make your demands clear and non-suggestive, before harming a player for no cooperation. When you taking someone hostile you have to keep good care of him, feed him, protect him from any threats. Except when prisoner don’t listen to you, he don’t care about your demands and is a threat to you, then you have right to kill him. The hostile may take revenge for imprisoning after 2 hours from that time. You can share KoS rights only, if you are in 500 meters range from hostile situation or when you were a part of some group which is involved. Bandits have to take care of their victims, unless their roleplay leaves them no choice, but to abandon a victim then, they must give them a chance of survival, water, supplies and something to defend themselves. You shouldn’t shoot to communicate with someone, it’s a poor initiation and it can be considered as a threat. When it comes to vehicles, it’s better to avoid misunderstandings and use both voice and text chat.

This is new version of my KoS definition, is it good, did i miss something?

Terra    1449

Definition

You can share KoS rights only, if you are in 500 meters range from hostile situation or when you were a part of some group which is involved.

This is new version of my KoS definition, is it good, did i miss something?

Read the rules again. Your explanation of 'how to share KoS rights" is incorrect.

Yeah it's crazy how critical the word or can be.

It is amazing how big a difference one words makes though ...

Khazar031    0

Ye, I found it yesterday, Darth helped me out with it and you ofc:D Thank you so much, i hope my next app will be better so i can finally play on servers.

something that helped me: you should be explaining KOS and NLR as if you're talking to someone who has NO IDEA what either of these are, and has never even played an online RPG. Give every detail, and explain it clearly and accurately

IAmJackBandit    77

Ye, I found it yesterday, Darth helped me out with it and you ofc:D Thank you so much, i hope my next app will be better so i can finally play on servers.

I am glad you were able to recieve the assistence required. Remember if you have any more questions you can always hop into teamspeak and consult with staff...with that being said will mark this as solved.

/solving