Server time: 2017-10-19, 05:32
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Adam Clift

Joint Story's

Question

Adam Clift    0

Hey i was just rejected from white-list for not explaining KOS rules right and that's fine but i worried that i failed to explain anyway that me and my 2 mates were all joining together with intertwining stories for when i try again how would i go about explaining that just in the extra's maybe?

thanks anyway

7 answers to this question

Guest AsOiX   
Guest AsOiX

It should make sense regardless of intertwining stories. You really shouldn't even do it in my opinion. You were probably denied because of the pure KoS rule, considering its a very serious one.

Adam Clift    0

yeah i know i was declined because of the kos rule but i was just wondering how to let them know that my freinds and i were having inter twining story's. i was saying i was declined because of kos just so you know i had already applied and didn't like how i phrased it. haha sorry

Guest Phalix   
Guest Phalix

Just make a story that proves you know how to RP. You don't need to use your character's story, though it's prefered and easier to do.

You were probably rejected for exactly what they put in the message back to you.

You can intertwine stories, just as long as you still keep them unique

Cid    333

As Luna said, you shouldn't need to worry about the intertwining stories, as long as your story fits with the lore you shoudn't have to worry. Just focus on the reason on why you got denied and fix your whitelist.

Mikachu    26

Glad to help!

/solved